The Student Room Group

advice!

So basically the girl I liked, and she liked me. We were friends but when I was with her I was drunk a lot(I got carried away I just wanted to be able to not be nervous around her) so now she thinks I'm a drunk. Second of all when I was drunk and the other day I came off to strong(telling her I loved her,which I do) and then I had an argument with her friend, so now she dislikes me. Basically I really want to salvage it with this girl and now she's obviously different with me. I did sent a few emotional text messages(which would have made me look desperate) I bought her valentines which she seemed to like(but her friend ripped the card up after she read it) I don't know what to do as I love her so much but now she said she's scared of me(might be the age difference) But I'm not sure what to do, obviously I'm not going to send another text for ages, should I just smile at her when I see her, or speak to her if she's on her own(which doesn't happen often) I'm really depressed and I don't want to forget about it I want to sort it out. I said sorry for being drunk around her and that I regretted it ect but I don't know what to do?
She's said she's scared of you and she's made it quite clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you. Leave this one and move on, and know not to make the same mistakes as last time.

Top tip: don't talk about love unless you've been in a relationship with her for a while. People get freaked out when you tell them you love them out of the blue, or too soon into the relationship. Love is a deep emotional connection between two people, don't throw the term around loosely.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
She's said she's scared of you and she's made it quite clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you. Leave this one and move on, and know not to make the same mistakes as last time.

Top tip: don't talk about love unless you've been in a relationship with her for a while. People get freaked out when you tell them you love them out of the blue, or too soon into the relationship. Love is a deep emotional connection between two people, don't throw the term around loosely.

But I do love her, and she was interested in me before her friend started to hate me, I would never heart her and I've never touched her inappropriately
Original post by Anonymous
But I do love her, and she was interested in me before her friend started to hate me, I would never heart her and I've never touched her inappropriately

Just because you've not touched her inappropriately doesn't mean you're entitled to her. She doesn't want you and you sound really creepy. Leave her alone and move on. She's said you scare her, so you're not in with a chance there.
Reply 4
Just because you've not touched her inappropriately doesn't mean you're entitled to her. She doesn't want you and you sound really creepy. Leave her alone and move on. She's said you scare her, so you're not in with a chance there.

No I don't mean I am entitled to her, I'm just saying that there's no reason to be scared of me...
Reply 5

I don't understand why I am coming off as a creep, I've hung out with her loads before and spoke to her a lot, I bought her a card, teddy bear, chocolate and her favourate drink(I didn't write that I loved her in the card either) she doesn't seem scared of me, like she said it once but she never acted scared if you know what I mean.
Reply 6

and she only said that after I went up to her and asked if she mind if I bought her valentines but it struggled to come out of my mouth and I think that may be why.........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending