The Student Room Group

Private clinic in London recommendation for frenuloplasty

Hi all,

I've been searching online hoping to find a well recommended private clinic in London that can perform a frenuloplasty surgery.

Any recommendations?
Why do you want to have it done privately?

In any case, talking to your GP / a sexual health clinic is the way to go.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Why do you want to have it done privately?

In any case, talking to your GP / a sexual health clinic is the way to go.

Is just something that i have putting off for years.
I have some time off at the minute and I have my mind set on getting it done this week, it took a hell of a lot to get to the point of committing to getting it done and I'm set on it now and a private clinic will facilitate this.

I really appreciate the response, but I respectfully would ask that posters just suggest recommendations of clinics.
They're not going to have the knowledge that a sexual health clinic will have - just ask there.
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
They're not going to have the knowledge that a sexual health clinic will have - just ask there.

Are these sexaul health clinics part of the NHS? Would you are anyone else be able to recommend one around or near to SE16?
I'm just a new arrival to the UK and I don't have a NI number yet, would they still see me?
They are part of the NHS, but they're unlikely to want to know an NHS or NI number.

nhs.uk/Service-Search/Sexual-health-information-and-support/se16/Results/161/-0.0580888763070107/51.4956550598145/734/0?distance=25

Guys Hospital is probably your nearest, Royal London is an alternative if you're near the Overground, and the Waldron at New Cross also has a walk-in GP service. Any of those is should be able to go 'yep, having one would be a good idea' and make some suggestions as to where.

Quick Reply

Latest