The Student Room Group

Most attractive smell?

Scroll to see replies

Dior Sauvage
Original post by leavingthecity
Ah ok. I recently joined a club and quit after 3 sessions because I forgot I have the completely wrong body type for it and was asking for a broker neck. I'll stick to the manly smells for now.

Even someone quite small can make a very serviceable player with the right training - you should stick with it if you enjoyed it.
Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection 2 Seductive :love:
I spritz a bit on my dog sometimes and it smells lush.
Original post by ByronicHero
Even someone quite small can make a very serviceable player with the right training - you should stick with it if you enjoyed it.

I'm about 5ft9/10so was taller than most of them, but my frame is quite small. In fact my upper body is pretty tiny. I used to play at school because I shot up in height and just ran forwards and people moved out of the way. Anyone who didn't I was able to practically toss over my shoulder. But puberty is fickle and now people are more likely to try and feed me than run away from me.
I'm about 5ft9/10so was taller than most of them, but my frame is quite small. In fact my upper body is pretty tiny. I used to play at school because I shot up in height and just ran forwards and people moved out of the way. Anyone who didn't I was able to practically toss over my shoulder. But puberty is fickle and now people are more likely to try and feed me than run away from me.

Maybe something like table tennis is more your kind of thing. I played that for a long time too :tongue:
Maybe something like table tennis is more your kind of thing. I played that for a long time too :tongue:

Apparently touch rugby is acceptable nowadays.
Original post by Foo.mp3
You may change your mind when you get a wif of teh Foo :sexface:

A nice smelling wif,I hope! Btw I bought you one of those fragrances during my trip to Holborn last month :innocent:
Apparently touch rugby is acceptable nowadays.

It really isn't.

Don't do it.
It really isn't.

Don't do it.

Mixed touch rugby isn't ok?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 90
Santal 33 from Le Labo is AMAZING!!!!
Original post by So Instinct
Dior Sauvage

:love:
Original post by spv
Santal 33 from Le Labo is AMAZING!!!!

I have their Vetiver in the EDP and the oil!
Armpits.
Reply 94
I have their Vetiver in the EDP and the oil!

Someone with taste! :wink:
I didn't even think anyone knew Le Labo!
Original post by spv
Someone with taste! :wink:
I didn't even think anyone knew Le Labo!

Shhhhh I think it's only us smelling so unique and attractive....

Any further discussion in regards to this brand that we want to selfishly keep to ourselves must be done via PM/secret signals.
Reply 96
Shhhhh I think it's only us smelling so unique and attractive....

Any further discussion in regards to this brand that we want to selfishly keep to ourselves must be done via PM/secret signals.

Definitely! :wink: haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending