The Student Room Group

Muhammad Islam jailed for raping girl when she was 9

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3470043/Islamic-studies-tutor-31-raped-pupil-nine-teaching-Koran-jailed-19-years-delayed-abortion-prove-father.html

Islam initially claimed his victim had initiated sex but admitted rape and sexual activity with a child on the first day of trial when she turned up to give evidence against him.

A victim impact statement provided by the girl’s father highlighted the ‘pain and distress’ the abuse had caused the family.

‘What Mohammed has done to my daughter has broken me,’ the statement read.

‘In our religion she is no longer considered a virgin and is therefore unable or unlikely to get married to have a family.

‘I am devastated. I am so angry.

‘I only hope and pray for her that this abuse will not have a long term effect on her.’

Judge Sarah Paneth jailed Islam for 19 years for rape and handed him concurrent sentences of five years and two-and-a-half years for four counts of sexually assaulting a child and two of sexual activity with a child respectively.

Sending him to prison, she said: ‘I do not accept that a nine-year old child could possibly have instigated any sexual activity with you.

‘I do not accept that she could in any sense encourage you.

Scroll to see replies

Poor kid has not only been violated but is now considered worthless within her own backwards community.
(edited 8 years ago)
'Man jailed due to raping 9 year old' naa.... Make sure you put Mohammed in the title.
Reply 3
Original post by urbanlocations
'Man jailed due to raping 9 year old' naa.... Make sure you put Mohammed in the title.

Yes, the tragic irony is too glaring not to put it considering the original Muhammad's actions.
Ain't the first Muhammed to rape a nine year old tbh
Original post by urbanlocations

The clue is in the name, bro...
‘What Mohammed has done to my daughter has broken me,’ the statement read.

‘In our religion she is no longer considered a virgin and is therefore unable or unlikely to get married to have a family.

Blimey, it almost sounds like he's more upset that she's seen as less valuable marriage material than the five years of abuse she's suffered!
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Poor kid has not only been violated but is now considered worthless within her own backward community.

Now now, get with the programme you boarderline racist you.
Multiculturalism tells us that their culture, including this charming practice, is no less worthy than our own. So there.
Original post by caravaggio2
Now now, get with the programme you boarderline racist you.
Multiculturalism tells us that their culture, including this charming practice, is no less worthy than our own. So there.

I'm sure I'll learn to love the "cultural enrichment" when my time comes around.
At least he got done in Iran etc she would probably get arrested
Reply 10
How many non Muslim pedophiles including those within the Christian church are out there? ...
This Daily Mail article has served its purpose (as indicated by this thread)
Reply 11
Original post by TeeEm
How many non Muslim pedophiles including those within the Christian church are out there? ...

Many. And they get reported on and thrashed. In fact, this year's Oscar-winning best film was on the subject and you can't talk about the Catholic church without bringing it up and rightly so.

Does that take away from the problem of child abuse in Islam that goes to even legitimise it in marriage where child brides is most prominent in Islamic countries? And certainly not without religious precedent (Muhammad marrying a 6 year-old and having sex with her when she was 9).
Reply 12
Original post by Dara Dahl
Many. And they get reported on and thrashed. In fact, this year's Oscar-winning best film was on the subject and you can't talk about the Catholic church without bringing it up and rightly so.

Does that take away from the problem of child abuse in Islam that goes to even legitimise it in marriage where child brides is most prominent in Islamic countries? And certainly not without religious precedent (Muhammad marrying a 6 year-old and having sex with her when she was 9).

I value the education you are providing me via this thread.
Original post by Zargabaath
Ain't the first Muhammed to rape a nine year old tbh

... nor the last- unfortunately.
Original post by MildredMalone
With a name like "Muhammed Islam", it's almost like he had no choice but to rape a nine year old.

Hahaha
Original post by TeeEm
This Daily Mail article has served its purpose (as indicated by this thread)

lol there's an active thread on an Etonian paedophile right below this one as of 12:49 you deluded rat. keep your victim card.
Reply 16
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol there's an active thread on an Etonian paedophile right below this one as of 12:49 you deluded rat. keep your victim card.

I value your contribution to my education kid.
All the best!
Daily mail strikes again.
He raped her when she was 14, not 9. That guy used to live just down the road from me. Too bad the sentences aren't harsh enough here, that guy shouldn't be let back out into society.
(edited 8 years ago)
that name tho

what else was he going to end up doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending