The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

I could only possible say thank you to a few people, and they are:
@iEthan , @SubZero~, @Dabo_26 and @Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and @nucdev @malicious1 , my two bhai's.

Also, @Andy98 , @homeland.lsw, @Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and @CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you @iEthan , @acupofgreentea and @Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ravioliyears
@iEthan , @SubZero~, @Dabo_26 and @Zacken, four of the most sweetest guys I've spoken to on TSR and @nucdev @malicious1 , my two bhai's.

Thank you! You deserve a big thanks as well. :hugs:
Original post by aamirac
@Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:

Awww thanks :colondollar: Same to you-you're one of the kindest users I know and have inspired me several times, so thank you for that :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
X

Lmao thanks Ethan.

Also, @Andy98 , @homeland.lsw, @Cremated_Spatula for making me laugh (and homeland for your incredible memes) and @CoolCavy , just always so sweet and kind to me.

Thank you @iEthan , @acupofgreentea and @Indeterminate for tagging and mentioning me.

:hugs:
Original post by Anon_98
Okay, this is obviously going to be mega long but I haven't showed how much I appreciate my friends on here in agessSSSSSSsSSsss (well probably not agesSSSsssSSSSs, but ...ages ) so anyway it's overdue. :crazy:

Spoiler

Well, I don't think I managed to portray my gratitude v well. :cry: I guess I tried + I'm so incredibly sorry if I've missed anyone out..I definitely know I have but.. :sigh:- that also took me a really long time to type out, i hope it'll actually send now. btw, it doesn't mean that I'm being ungrateful for your presence rather my brain has failed me once again. It always seems to be the case when I attempt making these kind of posts, doesn't help that I'm simultaneously trying to revise vectors. Lastly and most importantly, thank you all a whole lot for caring + being able to put up with such an annoying person- wouldn't be able to do it myself. I genuinely love you all lots. <3

Tysm Anon. You're actually amazing & the bestest & everythingggg :cry2:
Original post by mkap
haha it sounds like im giving a speech for a noble prize but id like to thank:

@georgiaswift and @SeanFM for always giving people good advice and saying the right thing.
@Ethereal World for righting an amazing blog and being my early morning buddy. and for tagging me in Molviji threads.
@BrokenLife for being able to relate to me on the most personal level.
@CoolCavy and @Biryani007 for always telling people they are beautiful and making them happy.
@MrsSheldonCooper for always speaking honestly and bias free about things.
@Student403 for being an all rounder person.

i have a big list of other people but these are the people i feel contribute most to TSR. sorry if i missed you off the list.

PRSOM! Thank you :colondollar: it really means a lot to me
Original post by mkap
omg i totally forgot,@somemightsay888 im sorry. my intention was to tag you with ethereal world :frown:

Don't pity mention me :hand: :rofl:
Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 309
@somemightsay888 im sorry i didnt tag you. i totally forgot u but doesnt mean u get a pity post.

id like to thank u bc i like your rants about university life and rat droppings in food etc. :lol: i also want to thank u for when u message me while at work and my boredom goes, idc if im a bad employ, work is boring af. one last reason why ad like to thank u is bc of your funny molvi jokes and just being a funny person in general!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by acupofgreentea

Anon's right in that you are one of the nicest people on here - I'm always amazed at how kind you are to anyone and everyone and you hold a lot of thoughts on the world I not only respect, but really agree with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you're a real guddun. Thank you so much for everything you do on here and all the support you give others. :hugs:

Thank you for being such a kind person :cry2: :jumphug:
Original post by BookBird
Only have a few people to thank.

Thank you @Plagioclase for being a great friend, and actually listening to my anime recommendations. Also for putting up with me when I'm being a pest. You da real MVP.

Thank you @Anon_98 for being the sweetest human being on the planet. Your messages truly bring me joy and brighten my day. <3

Thank you @TSR Mustafa for being terrible at mafia, and thus allowing me to shine more. Also, for introducing me to Erased. :ahee:

Original post by acupofgreentea

Anon, you are kind to extents I can't even fathom sometimes - you're always so lovely and always spreading so much niceness throughout the community. I couldn't even begin to express how grateful I am for how you are toward others (including me) on here and how much I love you.

You are an amazing writer and please don't feel embarrassed by the birthday situation - you saw balloons as my avatar and wished me a happy birthday on the offchance, I can't even express how amazed I am that you'd care that much, even if it wasn't actually my birthday.

Seriously, thank you so much for being you. :hugs:

Original post by Fiduciam
Tysm Anon. You're actually amazing & the bestest & everythingggg :cry2:

Original post by Plagioclase
Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:

Spoiler

:cry:

Jellytots. :lovehug:
Original post by Zacken
Thank you! You deserve a big thanks as well. :hugs:

Thanks.
Original post by aamirac
@Imperion For always making me laugh and handle the sass and being a hugglebear. :jumphug:
@Aph For being you :hugs:
@SeanFM For those awesome VM's and just being one of the nicest person to talk to. :penguinhug:
@Indeterminate For being such a gentleman and always seeing the best in the worst :bigsmile:
@Hydeman The great posts making me laugh :rofl: and to be someone I can relate to!
@z33 For sharing music and just being able to make anyone laugh :laugh:
@Student403 Idk what to say, just know that I'm thankful you're here. :teehee:
@iEthan sharing the same weird Obbsession as me. I found a new developer yesterday and it looks awesome! :jumphug:
@Matrix123 for being the nicest, most wonderfull, inspirational user ever :lovehug:

Aww that's very kind of you! :jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by Cremated_Spatula

Spoiler

lmao I should be thanking you.
lmao I should be thanking you.

You just did m8 :rofl:

Nah srsly thanks, we should chat more

Oh **** yh lool

We should!

Awh! Well I think I owe you a thank you for always being there for me and your friends too! :h:

Meh you haven't enabled PMs....

Quick Reply

Latest