The Student Room Group

Crush on a boy at school

I'm a boy and I like this guy in my 6th form, but I don't know if he's straight or not. He used to be my best friend too so idk if asking him will be weird or if he'll spread it around since I'm not out as bi. What do I do?
Reply 1
It really depends on what your friend is like,you know him better than us strangers do. Personally, in the same situation I would never because it would either be treated as a joke or I'd be socially executed but that's just my social group and community it may be different for you. If you feel that your friend is open and respectful about sexual orientations then I'd say go for it, if not I'd probably hide it or tell some you wholeheartedly trust just to get it off your chest.
Reply 2
Personally, in the same situation I would never because it would either be treated as a joke or I'd be socially executed but that's just my social group and community it may be different for you. If you feel that your friend is open and respectful about sexual orientations then I'd say go for it, if not I'd probably hide it or tell some you wholeheartedly trust just to get it off your chest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending