The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sixsome omg !

Before the sixsome tho, sassking is serenading atm so I feel the bar is set , what do you like? (Im a grade 8 pianist you know :wink: ) I can also serenade a dance if youd like?
Original post by ForestShadow
I really should be xD, but too many banterous and nice people here, too much awesomness to walk away from:tongue::wink:

Spoiler

Nah Ill just revise in my dreams:biggrin:-HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE if you could revise in your dreams!!!!!!

No don't go !

Loool you know a few months ago I was so much intomy studies that I was dreaming EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of my courses , and actually it helped me lol
I really should be xD, but too many banterous and nice people here, too much awesomness to walk away from:tongue::wink:

Spoiler

Nah Ill just revise in my dreams:biggrin:-HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE if you could revise in your dreams!!!!!!

Haha aww thanks Forest (because you are obviously referring to me) :h::tongue:

I should probably be working as well - but I'm too tired to now :biggrin:
Before the sixsome tho, sassking is serenading atm so I feel the bar is set , what do you like? (Im a grade 8 pianist you know :wink: ) I can also serenade a dance if youd like?

Surprise me :3
Original post by Amellia123
Sounds good! I thought about accounting and finance but have gone for Civil Engineering instead. And yes I will.... mainly for eating :lol:

Civil engineering sounds really interesting!! what uni have you applied for?!!

you need to split the chocolate proportionality- by that i mean, 80% and 20% for the cake:biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

I'm sure "under blue moon I saw you" is more romantic than "where the hell have you been?" :lol:

:rofl: I was being sarcastic :tongue: Lol I'm finding that way funnier than I should :rofl: As long as you have been waiting with your bet suit on, its okay :wink:

I could quote 'Save a Prayer' but its about wanting a one night stand so maybe not :lol:
Haha aww thanks Forest (because you are obviously referring to me) :h::tongue:

I should probably be working as well - but I'm too tired to now :biggrin:

Actually Im only referring to @FrenchUnicorn, haha jokes, everyone is welcome in my praise including TSR moderators who may have seen this thread and are worrying about the sixsome jokes :biggrin: What SHOULD YOU be doing atm? I should be doing revision for a levels not gonna lie xD S1 and C2 are killing me.

But yeah you wake up mad early if it aint the weekend, you school the whole day getting picked on by teachers and getting MAD homeworks and courseworks, you FINALLY GET home and you gotta study like wtf? WHat is disssss :tongue:
[QUOTE="CleverSquirrel;63189723"]
Sounds good! I thought about accounting and finance but have gone for Civil Engineering instead. And yes I will.... mainly for eating :lol:

Civil engineering sounds really interesting!! what uni have you applied for?!!

you need to split the chocolate proportionality- by that i mean, 80% and 20% for the cake:biggrin:

I have applied for Portsmouth (on the south coast) - I can take a dive masters qualification as well as part of the degree for underwater infrastructure :smile:
Haha I totally agree, I am in need of chocolate!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Or 99% chocolate and 1% cake

HELL just chocolate then why not? (as long as she goes on the date, theyre in the serenading phase atm so Im hopeful and hoping xD)

(edited 8 years ago)
Actually Im only referring to @FrenchUnicorn, haha jokes, everyone is welcome in my praise including TSR moderators who may have seen this thread and are worrying about the sixsome jokes :biggrin: What SHOULD YOU be doing atm? I should be doing revision for a levels not gonna lie xD S1 and C2 are killing me.

But yeah you wake up mad early if it aint the weekend, you school the whole day getting picked on by teachers and getting MAD homeworks and courseworks, you FINALLY GET home and you gotta study like wtf? WHat is disssss :tongue:

I heard my name ? :cool:

Haha I should be revising for A2 maths - though I am also retaking C2 this year as well, if you would like help with C2 feel free to ask :smile:

Hahaha ikr :biggrin: Every homework I get now is a past paper :eek:
:rofl: I was being sarcastic :tongue: Lol I'm finding that way funnier than I should :rofl: As long as you have been waiting with your bet suit on, its okay :wink:

I could quote 'Save a Prayer' but its about wanting a one night stand so maybe not :lol:

I've been waiting with my best suit on, with my hair slicked back and all that jazz :wink: :tongue:

Hahaha no, perhaps not :lol:
[QUOTE="Amellia123;63189791"]
Original post by CleverSquirrel

I have applied for Portsmouth (on the south coast) - I can take a dive masters qualification as well as part of the degree for underwater infrastructure :smile:
Haha I totally agree, I am in need of chocolate!!

omg that is soo cool!!!!! Underwater infrastructure-woww!!
Chocolate is love...chocolate is life :wink: haha
Or 99% chocolate and 1% cake

HELL just chocolate then why not? (as long as she goes on the date, theyre in the serenading phase atm so Im hopeful and hoping xD)

hahaha!!!! I like your thinking!! 99% chocolate sounds like plan!!!!
I've been waiting with my best suit on, with my hair slicked back and all that jazz :wink: :tongue:

Hahaha no, perhaps not :lol:

Hahaha :rofl: is it that song where he sings 'when me knees hurt I like to stand'? All I think about when I hear that lyric is getting cramp in my leg :lol:

And yes, I agree... Maybe I should quote 'true' instead :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Surprise me :3

Ok I know you like unicorns but what else do you like? Also, are you looking forward to the weekend? Any plans?:tongue:
Ok I know you like unicorns but what else do you like? Also, are you looking forward to the weekend? Any plans?:tongue:

What do I like .. A lot of things :3
Studying lol, and going out with friends a bit
Hahaha :rofl: is it that song where he sings 'when me knees hurt I like to stand'? All I think about when I hear that lyric is getting cramp in my leg :lol:

And yes, I agree... Maybe I should quote 'true' instead :tongue:

Yeah, it is :tongue: Their lyrics are quite obscure actually :tongue:

Yes, perhaps you should :tongue: I don't know that song...
Yeah, it is :tongue: Their lyrics are quite obscure actually :tongue:

Yes, perhaps you should :tongue: I don't know that song...

Amellia has returned from her Tea and Toast break :tongue:

Haha they are bit aren't they? Still, they're good :h:

I was kind of joking, 'True' as in the Spandau Ballet song

*sniff* comes from the bottom of my heart SassKing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
[QUOTE="CleverSquirrel;63189857"]

omg that is soo cool!!!!! Underwater infrastructure-woww!!
Chocolate is love...chocolate is life :wink: haha

Haha yep :smile: where have you applied to?

And ikr... oh God don't remind me of 'shrek is love, shrek is life' I watched it or the first time last year and it has mentally scarred me :lol:

Latest