The Student Room Group

What the heck just happened???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by homeland.lsw
Malsumis is a highly malevolent spirit or god in Abenaki mythology, an Algonquian people of northeastern North America.

Brilliant

Sorry, I guess the fear in my hands caused the picture to be a bit blurry

As I said before, I have a random voodoo stick laying around, I go to the loft and take a picture all for a thread??? You obviously don't know me...

Just chuck the ****er outside.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! :angry:
whoever is saying that the OP is trolling
HE IS NOTTT!!!
it is serious guys (i hope so)
so rather than saying he is trolling, why not help him out by saying nice things... :h:
i hope you'll be fine OP :redface:
Reply 62
you'll be alright homeland! sit tight!
Malsumis is a highly malevolent spirit or god in Abenaki mythology, an Algonquian people of northeastern North America.

Brilliant

Sorry, I guess the fear in my hands caused the picture to be a bit blurry

As I said before, I have a random voodoo stick laying around, I go to the loft and take a picture all for a thread??? You obviously don't know me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciiKvpXCRus&list=PL853Lf5HtEQzXwxjwc26cO5HJ1qow_uAS Get educated sonny :biggrin:
@homeland.lsw D'you think it's coincidence or not that I had a lesson on ghosts and spirits the day before?
When I first saw the thumbnails I thought oh it looks like a pipe maybe burst? But then I click on them. It's so horrible :frown:
It's okay, I didn't need any sleep tonight anyway...

Good luck OP, those pics were scary af.
Reply 67

Oh but I do know you. :colone:
Original post by John55
Oh but I do know you. :colone:

Doubt it
Original post by TheOtherSide.
@homeland.lsw D'you think it's coincidence or not that I had a lesson on ghosts and spirits the day before?

I hope not...

Original post by fatima1998
FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! :angry:
whoever is saying that the OP is trolling
HE IS NOTTT!!!
it is serious guys (i hope so)
so rather than saying he is trolling, why not help him out by saying nice things... :h:
i hope you'll be fine OP :redface:

Thank you...

Original post by Ciel.
Just chuck the ****er outside.

This is what I'll do.

So I'm back home now..and I've wrapped that thing up in an old towel. At some point today I'm going to go and dump it somewhere, this is going to be someone else's problem.
Original post by Zargabaath
It's actually just a really ornate dildo

Who in their right mind would get aroused from that thing...also do you think the hair on top is for extra stimulation?
Looks like an African juju charm :dontknow:

Do you know any people of African origin that might have something against you and your family? People tend to rely on juju to 'deal with' their enemies.

I wouldn't be too worried as whoever planted it just wants to scare you but if you start experiencing bad luck and all kinds of tough **** I suggest you contact an exorcist.

Legit advice :rofl:
You won't believe the **** that's turned up at my house :rofl:
Once there was a skull with my photograph in it. The other time there where some eggs at the front door that were empty when you cracked them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Have you guys managed to solve the mystery yet? :smile:
An ancient dildo used by the female giants in the lands of Skryim :sexface:
So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
I am seriously scared guys this is no joke.. What the actual **** is this??
image.jpg

brb OP, calling african witch doctor to take the curse off your house
So right now I am freaking out. I was just lying in my bedroom relaxing when I heard this massive bang, as though something fell over and broke. It sounded as though it was from the loft so I went to look. I took my phone for the flash light and found this.
I have no clue what the hell it is and I am freaking out!! My mum has no idea what it could be and my dad is away on a business trip although we both know he wouldn't have a clue.
I am seriously scared guys this is no joke.. What the actual **** is this??
image.jpg

a statue of Nicky Minaj has teleported into your loft ? :dontknow:
Original post by StrawbAri
Looks like an African juju charm :dontknow:

Do you know any people of African origin that might have something against you and your family? People tend to rely on juju to 'deal with' their enemies.

I wouldn't be too worried as whoever planted it just wants to scare you but if you start experiencing bad luck and all kinds of tough **** I suggest you contact an exorcist.

Legit advice :rofl:
You won't believe the **** that's turned up at my house :rofl:
Once there was a skull with my photograph in it. The other time there where some eggs at the front door that were empty when you cracked them.

After what happened last night, that seems highly believable to me...

Original post by Leviathan1741
Have you guys managed to solve the mystery yet? :smile:

Nope...but I dumped that thing about an hour ago...
Do you mind if I write a book based on this story, OP?
After what happened last night, that seems highly believable to me...

Nope...but I dumped that thing about an hour ago...

Do you know anyone that might have something against you? :rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri
Do you know anyone that might have something against you? :rofl:

yes like one hundred people...
Original post by mscaffrey
Do you mind if I write a book based on this story, OP?

go ahead!!! I'm waiting for James Wan to direct a movie about it too.

Quick Reply

Latest