The Student Room Group

What the heck just happened???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
I haven't seen that movie but sure :lol: idk why I said Coraline doll it doesn't make sense but still x'D

I swear the doll is Coraline. Whos Annabel or whatever?
Reply 101
Original post by Kholmes1

Coraline is the girl x'D her doll looked like her but I don't think it had a name... just 'Little Me'
this is annabelle :afraid:

And you've never seen that in your life?

That's sooooo freakyyy
Original post by z33
Coraline is the girl x'D her doll looked like her but I don't think it had a name... just 'Little Me'
this is annabelle :afraid:

Coraline was that kid's movie

Reply 104
Original post by homeland.lsw

did you see how they made it :eek: the entire thing was stop motion what is this commitment

Yeah I thought she was a doll or something. I know that if she stayed her eyes would be buttons instead.

I remember I was so desperate to watch that movie. I went to Blockbuster to see when it was out on dvd then I got it the same day it came out.
Original post by z33
did you see how they made it :eek: the entire thing was stop motion what is this commitment

Was it...?

Yeah I thought she was a doll or something. I know that if she stayed her eyes would be buttons instead.

I remember I was so desperate to watch that movie. I went to Blockbuster to see when it was out on dvd then I got it the same day it came out.

When did it come out? Like 2009?
Where is molvi ji
Reply 108
Was it...?

Yupp!

[video="youtube;fGxDQRBKFZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxDQRBKFZI[/video]

Yeah the other mother was like "you can be here forever but you have to have button eyes :colone:" and Coraline **** herself :lol:
Was it...?

When did it come out? Like 2009?

Yeah. I had to wait a few months for it to be out on dvd. So I was like 9-10.
Original post by z33
Yupp!

[video="youtube;fGxDQRBKFZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxDQRBKFZI[/video]

Yeah the other mother was like "you can be here forever but you have to have button eyes :colone:" and Coraline **** herself :lol:

I don't know, but I was genuinely frightened of Coraline when I was younger...
Reply 111
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't know, but I was genuinely frightened of Coraline when I was younger...

it was creepy :tongue: but I LOVED IT :biggrin: i always wanted a toy like that that looked like me :tongue:
Original post by z33
it was creepy :tongue: but I LOVED IT :biggrin: i always wanted a toy like that that looked like me :tongue:

How would you react if you were cleaning your bedroom next week or something, and you found just that? :holmes:
Lol, it's just a staff guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man your loft is full of rubbish.
Who ya gonna call?
Reply 117
Original post by TheOtherSide.
How would you react if you were cleaning your bedroom next week or something, and you found just that? :holmes:

celebrate lmao xD
or like @homeland.lsw reacted when he found that thing :afraid:
Original post by iEthan
nah, nah, nah, nah, nah… Nah… nah. Nah nah nah nah. Nope. Nuh-uh, no. Nooooo. Non. Nee.

Nein.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Man your loft is full of rubbish.

and what your loft is in pristine condition...?

Quick Reply

Latest