The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
...it's her. I know, right?

Are you kidding ?!! She is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a celebrity - like kind of like Megan Fox maybe?! Isn't she your bae? Now I understand the haters :yep:
Reply 1021
Original post by Student403
Oh phew xD

Then hopefully that should be okay :colondollar: Cheers!

Toss me questions whenever, I'll probably be doing the same to you for nuclear physics in a bit. xD
Original post by Ethereal World
Are you kidding ?!! She is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a celebrity - like kind of like Megan Fox maybe?! Isn't she your bae? Now I understand the haters :yep:

:giggle:

Best word ever
How would you guys compare Vectors/Matrices (latter 2 chapters) in FP3 to the rest of the module?

Matrices are easy stuff if you've got good algebra skillz. Book exercises are tedious but pp questions are ok because they either give you an eigenvalue or the matrix has a lot of zeroes. Vectors is fun once you get the hang of it and a lot easier than they initially seem! How good is your C4 vectors?

Omg I thought it was Angelina Jolie all this time...
Original post by Zacken
Toss me questions whenever, I'll probably be doing the same to you for nuclear physics in a bit. xD

Sounds like a plan :yep:

Just a bit of reassurance - you can trust the notes still because someone in my class did get 120/120 in U4 xD
Reply 1026

I thought she was using pictures of models as well, kept reverse google imaging the pictures till I realised it was her. :lol: It's so annoying when she says she isn't pretty, I'm like "lolwut shut up woman" :rofl:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Omg I thought it was Angelina Jolie all this time...

:facepalm2: is it Ang?!
Matrices are easy stuff if you've got good algebra skillz. Book exercises are tedious but pp questions are ok because they either give you an eigenvalue or the matrix has a lot of zeroes. Vectors is fun once you get the hang of it and a lot easier than they initially seem! How good is your C4 vectors?

Oh okay thanks :h: I'd say C4 after doing FP2/FP3/M3 is child's play. Honestly it seems like a joke after those modules :rofl:

Spoiler

Oh okay thanks :h: I'd say C4 after doing FP2/FP3/M3 is child's play. Honestly it seems like a joke after those modules :rofl:

Spoiler

Don't you need like 80 UMS to get an A*? Pretty sure you can get that blindfolded :tongue:

100 UMS would be preferable since we need to beat Zacken 😎
Don't you need like 80 UMS to get an A*? Pretty sure you can get that blindfolded :tongue:

Yeah lol 80 UMS xD

And well.. Isn't that the only reason we hang out on this blog? To find out his secrets?

Spoiler

I hope to beat him in at least one module. Maybe D1 as he won't care about that.
Reply 1032
Yeah lol 80 UMS xD

And well.. Isn't that the only reason we hang out on this blog? To find out his secrets?

Spoiler

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I hope to beat him in at least one module. Maybe D1 as he won't care about that.

Y'all going to be pleasantly surprised on results day! :tongue:
Original post by Zacken

C'mon bro.. You know you've made it when people from an online forum are actually trying to beat you :giggle:
Original post by Zacken

Hopefully :smile:.

C'mon bro.. You know you've made it when people from an online forum are actually trying to beat you :giggle:

I took it to mean he knows he's going to beat us but we'll do fine, nonetheless.

Mine would have to be M3 :laugh:

#TSRGoalz
Hopefully :smile:.

I took it to mean he knows he's going to beat us but we'll do fine, nonetheless.
Probably :rofl:

Mine would have to be M3 :laugh:

Same although I'm nervous because I only self studied it
Same although I'm nervous because I only self studied it

I self-studied it too. I self-studied all my maths modules other than C12 and M1. My mom gets paranoid about further maths because she thinks I'll flunk because of it (which might just happen...)
Reply 1039
I self-studied it too. I self-studied all my maths modules other than C12 and M1. My mom gets paranoid about further maths because she thinks I'll flunk because of it (which might just happen...)

I ended up actually flunking M3 because I self-studied it. To be honest, in hindsight it's quite obvious why. All I did for learning was watch those FSMP revision videos and then do past papers. I should've bought the textbook. :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending