The Student Room Group

Black boyfriend Indian girl

Hello, I am an Indian girl and I am pregnant. I have changed religion and now follow Islam alhamduilliah, and I am in love with my partner. I am so so stuck because I can't hide anything now. I am 9 weeks pregnant and I will start showing soon. My family think I am not in communication with him anymore, I need help I need some sort of support and guidance 😖 my parents follow Hinduism. My mum was constantly in tears when she found out on New Years that I had a black boyfriend and my dad was very very angry and upset too. We are both 19 years old

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AaliyahEasy
Hello, I am an Indian girl and I am pregnant. I have changed religion and now follow Islam alhamduilliah, and I am in love with my partner. I am so so stuck because I can't hide anything now. I am 9 weeks pregnant and I will start showing soon. My family think I am not in communication with him anymore, I need help I need some sort of support and guidance 😖 my parents follow Hinduism. My mum was constantly in tears when she found out on New Years that I had a black boyfriend and my dad was very very angry and upset too. We are both 19 years old

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is a Muslim and got you pregnant?!!
Why is it that these type of threads are posted after midnight? :hmmmm2:
Very diverse. Props to your cosmopolitan way of life 👍🏼
Reply 4
Yeah lol I'm so stuck
And I don't know I was just busy during the day...
What made you want to convert? I would never do that for a guy

I would get an abortion if I was in your position

But since I assume you'd be keeping it, I hope you both can support yourselves and the baby financially.
Reply 6
Original post by TaintedLight
Very diverse. Props to your cosmopolitan way of life 👍🏼

Thank you, I'm just in a messy situation :frown:
You missed out a bit of chinese m8
Reply 8
Original post by Eternalflames
What made you want to convert? I would never do that for a guy

I would get an abortion if I was in your position

But since I assume you'd be keeping it, I hope you both can support yourselves and the baby financially.

I converted two and a half years ago before I was with him, we are fine with finance we both have good income finance is not an issue
I had an abortion once due to a rape. I don't want to go through another abortion
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Madting! you need to decide whether you are gonna keep the baby or not ( i personally wouldn't due to the fact that your still young a lot of years ahead you, still Gotta finish uni a baby won't make life any easy). If you think you are In love then keep the baby. If you do keep it only problem will be your parents not welcoming the brudda. Nothing worse than not being wanted or not being accepted .
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
You missed out a bit of chinese m8

What?
I converted two and a half years ago before I was with him, we are fine with finance we both have good income finance is not an issue
I had an abortion once due to a rape. I don't want to go through another abortion

Oh My God, are you okay? I'm so sorry about that xxx

Your parents won't be happy obviously but I wouldn't care about their opinion to be honest because you have a baby inside you that needs to be looked after once it's out.
But it's good to hear you can both support your child, best wishes hun :smile: xxx
Original post by Fr4nk.m
Madting! you need to decide whether you are gonna keep the baby or not ( i personally wouldn't due to the fact that your still young a lot of years ahead you, still Gotta finish uni a baby won't make life any easy). If you think your love then keep the baby. If you do keep it only problem will be your parents not welcoming the brudda. Nothing worse than not being wanted or not being accepted .

I want to keep the baby because of religious reasons but also because I don't want to have an abortion. Course, having a baby will be hard and I know this, but I got myself in this situation I gotta handle it, I just don't ****in kno how ! My parents are the only problem like Ima have to leave em a letter pack my **** n get out literally I don't know what else to do
Original post by Eternalflames
Oh My God, are you okay? I'm so sorry about that xxx

Your parents won't be happy obviously but I wouldn't care about their opinion to be honest because you have a baby inside you that needs to be looked after once it's out.
But it's good to hear you can both support your child, best wishes hun :smile: xxx

I'm overcoming it I can't let it mess me up I need to be strong , thank you I appreciate your kind words may god bless you and I hope I just find some guidance 😔 Hopefully another Indian In this sort of situation will see this post and help In'sha'allah
Take care of yourself X
Reply 14
Are you married?
Original post by Josb
Are you married?

No I am not, I know I have sinned badly but it would be worse religion wise if I had an abortion, there are verses in the Quran that say that Allah will help me and my child and I have full trust and faith that Allah will help us but after hardship comes ease and this is my hardship this situation I am in is really stressing me out
You just keep making one bad decision after another. I hope you learn.
Sharam on you. Haram on you, and whatever else....
Reply 17
No I am not, I know I have sinned badly but it would be worse religion wise if I had an abortion, there are verses in the Quran that say that Allah will help me and my child and I have full trust and faith that Allah will help us but after hardship comes ease and this is my hardship this situation I am in is really stressing me out

Well, you have scored badly on the sin board this year. Having an abortion cannot really make it worse.
(edited 8 years ago)
[video="youtube;2Z4m4lnjxkY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY[/video]
Original post by Anonymous
You just keep making one bad decision after another. I hope you learn.
Sharam on you. Haram on you, and whatever else....

I'm here because I need guidance, if you have anything to say that can actually help me then help me help your Muslim sister that is in need of help instead of judging me on the situation I got myself in, talk to me, help me I'm here because I need help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending