The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neuronerd
You will have a great time at brum :smile: good luck! (glad to see it got lifted from your last resort choice)

Thank you :smile: I know I feel so silly for it being my last choice. I think with medicine it shouldn't really be last choices but proves I sometimes don't know what is good for me. Absolutely fell in love . All the best to you !
Original post by Catherine1193
Thank you :smile: I know I feel so silly for it being my last choice. I think with medicine it shouldn't really be last choices but proves I sometimes don't know what is good for me. Absolutely fell in love . All the best to you !

Same thing happened with me and swansea, such a lovely lovely uni!

Enjoy brum :smile:
Same thing happened with me and swansea, such a lovely lovely uni!

Enjoy brum :smile:

Did you get an offer from Swansea?? If so congrats that's amazing!!! Where if your first choice if you could chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swansea give out offers on return from easter break.

Liverpool is still my top choice but I would happily go to swansea now

Original post by HCAssistant93
Did you get an offer from Swansea?? If so congrats that's amazing!!! Where if your first choice if you could chose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swansea give out offers on return from easter break.

Liverpool is still my top choice but I would happily go to swansea now

Ah ok! Didn't know as I didn't apply to Swansea. Best of luck anyway! Liverpool is my top choice as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have any idea if we're expecting to hear back this week? They said end of March if I remember rightly....
last year they gave out replies on the 31st March (going by the gep thread last year) - Im assuming this year wont be any different :smile:
Original post by Nizanator
last year they gave out replies on the 31st March (going by the gep thread last year) - Im assuming this year wont be any different :smile:

If that's the case then next Thursday! Eek
Original post by Nizanator

Original post by HCAssistant93
If that's the case then next Thursday! Eek

Yeah they did, though it could still be in the next 2 day's if your lucky! Easter was a bit later last year, so they could maybe try get them out before it this year. Or they could just be plain old cruel and leave it over the weekend...

Good luck to you all in either case! :biggrin:
Original post by TranquilRawr
Yeah they did, though it could still be in the next 2 day's if your lucky! Easter was a bit later last year, so they could maybe try get them out before it this year. Or they could just be plain old cruel and leave it over the weekend...

Next two days?! Now I'm bricking it. Really want Liverpool so keeping everything crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 370
Original post by TranquilRawr

I really want to hear back already! I'm hoping we'll hear by Thursday too! Not quite sure if I can deal with waiting till next Thursday
On the undergrad thread it's says that the admissions department said they'll get in touch after easer and everyone should know by 31st March. I don't know if that'll be the same for grads though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,

If you sit the GAMSAT twice within 2 years, and you know your first score but you don't know your second score as the results are released after applying, will Liverpool use your higher score of the 2? Or will you have to tell the uni which score to use?

Thank you!
Original post by StudentAT
Hi guys,

If you sit the GAMSAT twice within 2 years, and you know your first score but you don't know your second score as the results are released after applying, will Liverpool use your higher score of the 2? Or will you have to tell the uni which score to use?

Thank you!

I've only sat the gamsat once (fingers crossed I never have to do it again) but I did read that there was something about letting gamsat know that you want to use your old score if it is higher - you just have to email them. Your higher score will be counted (but you can only use it within two years of taking the test) - check the FAQs on the GAMSAT site, everything is explained quite clearly on it.
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! Apparently last year offers started around 5pm 31st, so they really like to keep us waiting
OFGS
Started at 5....... 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huh?
Original post by Cbeokubetts94
Started at 5....... 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you heard anything back?
Or, does your comment imply that ppl will find out from 5 tomo?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending