The Student Room Group

Can I still get all A*/A's ?

I got these grades in my mocks is it possible to still get A*/A's and how?
Bio- A
Chem-B
Phys-B
Maths-B
Rs-C
Geog-D
Bs-C
English Lit-D
English Lang-E
Reply 1
Tbh, mocks do not show too much. I know people who have had B's and C's in mocks and came out with 12 A* at GCSE. So if they can do it.....then theres no reason to why you can't :smile:

The best way is to practice past papers and exam style questions. And if you get a question wrong, go back to that section in your revision book and look through it again. Keep going till you're sure of all the questions. Thats what I did and still am doing hahah :tongue:
Also the more knowledge you have about the subject, the easier the paper would be to you...which is obvious
Yes. The important thing is to try your best, if you do that then it is much harder to have regrets.
Reply 3
Original post by Dizgurl
Tbh, mocks do not show too much. I know people who have had B's and C's in mocks and came out with 12 A* at GCSE. So if they can do it.....then theres no reason to why you can't :smile:

The best way is to practice past papers and exam style questions. And if you get a question wrong, go back to that section in your revision book and look through it again. Keep going till you're sure of all the questions. Thats what I did and still am doing hahah :tongue:
Also the more knowledge you have about the subject, the easier the paper would be to you...which is obvious

Thanks, lets hope so!! Yes I've started doing past questions but am trying to revise the context first, and they do get a lot easier. Thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ByronicHero
Yes. The important thing is to try your best, if you do that then it is much harder to have regrets.

Thank you. I know but it's so hard to not get distracted ! :frown:
Original post by Shehabis1
Thank you. I know but it's so hard to not get distracted ! :frown:

Absolutely, but you cant to be able to look back and know that you did everything you could. Nobody is perfect so you can't expect that from yourself, but as long as you really try you will be able to come to terms with whatever grades you get much easier than if you spend time blaming yourself for not having done enough. You have lots of time left to prepare, use it wisely :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest