The Student Room Group

Do women generally know you like them?

I've heard and read this on numerous occasions: women are far better at picking up signals than men and they know you like them.

I don't know if there's any real truth to this and that's why I'm asking you.

- Do women know you like them?

- Does their behaviour change when they figure it out, and how?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Beats me...
I can only speak for myself because not every girl is the same. I can't pick up on signals even though they are apparent to everyone else. I'm the type of person who needs a straight "I like you" or else I don't know anything.
Reply 3
lol actually women fall for the trap where they pick up signals thinking that the guy like her when hes just pretending to like her but hes actually playing her.

not all guys of course.
Reply 4
Original post by mkap
lol actually women fall for the trap where they pick up signals thinking that the guy like her when hes just pretending to like her but hes actually playing her.

not all guys of course.

And what signals are they?
Original post by Dodgypirate

Getting their cock out and doing a David Brent dance.
Original post by frankieboy
Getting their cock out and doing a David Brent dance.

That's always worked well for me in the past.
It depends on the girl I Fancied one girl teased her and everything she didn't realise untill someone told her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Dodgypirate

like whn a guy makes it out he likes you you dont know if hes after a fling or something more.
Yeah, women can know you like them... however it's different for everyone.
Personally i think im like most people - ya do and don't pick up on signals. I knew when some people had liked me, but i had nooo clue my bf atm liked me when he asked me out.
The whole ''women are far better at picking up signals than men and they know you like them.'' is probably not true, or, in any case we're just not that much better.

Depending on if they like you or not their behaviour might change. They might act more awkward around you if they don't like you and are sure you like them...
who knows doe

Quick Reply

Latest