The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Yeah you've actually said something right for once.

I'm learning from you man

idolo
choice.
He won't exactly get a say in where we go, but he did get our tour shortened, didn't he? We also didn't have as much flight time.
Original post by Dirtybit
Are student living loans also available though?

I'm not sure to be honest. I doubt it though - wouldn't that be covered by student finance which I don't get?

My family aren't wealthy but they earn enough for me not to be eligible for grants. Plus it's unlikely I'll get any of the other grants. I'll look in to it in detail when I apply but I'm just gonna assume whatever I save has to cover rent + living costs.
Original post by Lúcio
I'm not sure to be honest. I doubt it though - wouldn't that be covered by student finance which I don't get?

My family aren't wealthy but they earn enough for me not to be eligible for grants. Plus it's unlikely I'll get any of the other grants. I'll look in to it in detail when I apply but I'm just gonna assume whatever I save has to cover rent + living costs.

I forgot how it works but I thought everybody was allowed up to a certain amount regardless, I'll check it out too.

Hopefully I'll be starting a Masters course this Sep/Oct too.
I forgot how it works but I thought everybody was allowed up to a certain amount regardless, I'll check it out too.

In what?
Original post by Rk2k14
In what?

Statistics + Machine Learning or just Statistics
Statistics + Machine Learning or just Statistics

Fuak.
Good luck G.
Did I just see several posts between rk luke and dirty that included no shots fired
Reply 6869
Original post by difeo
Did I just see several posts between rk luke and dirty that included no shots fired

Maybe you're just socially unaware

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo

Clearly you're the catalyst of a faggotry nature.

Yeah definitely - I'll let you know if I find anything significant, although it may vary between universities.

Masters in Statistics? Did you have a 3 year uni course or one of those 4 year masters things? I think for the latter you get student finance and stuff, but since my masters degree will be my 2nd visit to uni, I don't think I get anything.
Luke's right you know.
Original post by SA-1
Maybe you're just socially unaware

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Lúcio
Clearly you're the catalyst of a faggotry nature.

Luke's right you know

Original post by Lúcio
Yeah definitely - I'll let you know if I find anything significant, although it may vary between universities.

Masters in Statistics? Did you have a 3 year uni course or one of those 4 year masters things? I think for the latter you get student finance and stuff, but since my masters degree will be my 2nd visit to uni, I don't think I get anything.

Pls do

3 year uni course man
Original post by Lúcio

Entirely relying on a bank loan for it tbh. Plus whatever part time work I can get (although is taught)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Schweini's out for the rest of the season with ligament damage ffs
Reply 6877
1 down
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Schweini's out for the rest of the season with ligament damage ffs

Oh for ****'s sake, he was the key to a strong finish
Not too concerned about Schweinsteiger. Hopefully we can just play Carrick and Schneiderlin together for the rest of the season.

Latest