The Student Room Group

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
I don't believe in any religion, but if I had the option of conversion or death, I'd quickly find faith :smile:

But death isn't the only other option though.
Original post by Slutty Salafi
Already on it

[video="youtube;h_EVuZ_DDLE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_EVuZ_DDLE[/video]

please tell me there's an english version...
Original post by Christ Redeems
please tell me there's an english version...

To translate from Arabic to the language of the kuffs is blasphemy.
apart from the fact i m sitting here with my new g/f, my ipod, a bottle of Bud, bacon flavour crisps and i dont want my private parts altered
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
But death isn't the only other option though.

Dude, you can't take male sex slaves :erm:
Everyone will have to pay jizya in the Islamic Republic of Great Britain. To avoid that, or worse punishments like death, I recommend everyone to convert - I'm sorry, "revert" - to Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Platopus

This is what 75% of the electorate, 95% of the politicians and 100% of the bureaucrats think like.
Islam is a cancer on the body of western society.
Original post by 41b
Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

Caring about women's feelings is for beta cucks... I forgot about that, maybe that's why I'm still single :frown::colondollar:

You have a point about "Western consumerism", minimalism is where its at. I also agree with you about "feminised" though... even Theresa May is going round saying what a good "feminist" she is!
Singularity supercomputer I don't think "the singularity is near" as we have yet to master many concepts within robotics and AI, specially linking in with sentience, neuroscience and genetics. I could be wrong though. I'll admit most current jobs will be replaced by machines.

Original post by 41b
I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

Where are you from if I may ask?

About your last point, you clearly do not know how foreign policy works, or what "British interests" are, or what the Foreign and Commonwealth Office does, or what the military is used for.

Original post by 41b
The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend.

Nope, if there's nothing left to defend there would be no "wars"

Original post by 41b
Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD.

iCraps are iCraps. I would fight and die for androids tho...
Social justice has become a religion. Equal rights is a good idea though.

Original post by 41b
Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

Many civilisations based upon "GOD's word" have fallen. I don't know who your favourite GOD is, but I'm willing to wager if there was empire based upon your GOD, it would've have fallen.

Original post by 41b
The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.

It is a conjecture of mine that the son of your favourite god is Jesus Christ. I wonder what he said about "outsiders"... I also wonder what is said about outsiders in your own book.

What do you think about capitalism in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile
One religion to rule them all one religion to bind them
One religion to bring them all and in the darkness slay them
Good question :smile:

Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same, the world would be a better place if they put aside their differences and united
Original post by vickidc18
I would rather slit my own throat and bleed to death rather than worship pervy warlord Mo.

Reported
Original post by hxfsxh
How about people stop hating against Islam, and focus their hate on the people killing in the name of Islam, instead?

I personally think that people should hate on Islam and criticise it as much as they can, while at the same time realising that the majority of Muslims are only Muslims because they were born so. So direct your hate towards Islam, the Ideology, not everyday Muslims.
Original post by Multiculturalism

Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same, the world would be a better place if they put aside their differences and united

What do you mean put aside their differences. If you mean uniting together to combat global problems they often do, but such efforts are often held back by events in Islamic nations that marginalise Christians and visa versa. Hard to unite with a two religions when members of ome religion use it to justify oppresing those of the other.

I was expecting someone like Donald.Trump to appear.

Wasn't disappointed
Reply 56
Are you Swedish, OP?
Why don't we all convert to Christianity?

Christianity and Islam are fundamentally different where God is concerned and not a difference of opinion they're going to resolve any time soon.
Reported

Diddums. Are your feelings hurt?

"Sticks and stones break bones but words will never hurt me."

Whoever reported that post has amply demonstrated why much of Islam is nothing but Fascist Colonialism in disguise, attempting to insidiously spread across the entire globe.

The person voiced an opinion. It is not attacking you. It is not directed at you. It does not break any laws. It is not inciting violence unless you choose to be violent.

Which means, in this country they are entitled to that opinion whether it is factual or not. Islamic apologists invoke their rights to free speech and spout lies all the time. Sixty million+ people died in world wars to uphold those rights and you want to spit on the dead and remove them?

How foolish and puerile they (the reporter) are.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending