The Student Room Group

I didn't know racism like this existed in India...shocked.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
Gandhi was a worthless weakling.

Ever played civ? The mother****er has nukes. NUKES!

In regards to this post, I can defo understand this post. I went to a pakistani/indian majority school. Most of my Indian friend wanted very light partners, pakistanis cared a lot more about religion. I don't know why people feel so inferior, I knew many of them wished they were white lol, even adopting fake accents and such.
That is disgusting :frown:
Reply 122
Original post by 41b
Protip:

India is for Indians.

Chinese aren't welcome in India.
Whites aren't welcome in India.
Blacks aren't welcome in India.

No one who is not Indian is not welcome in India.

So if you are in India and you are not Indian, you should leave. As soon as possible.

Does this stupid rule apply to Indians in other countries? What about Indians living in the United Kingdom, America, Germany and even in countries in Africa such as Uganda? Your logic makes no sense. I love India and parts of the people's culture. Does it mean I couldn't visit to explore and get to know Indian cultures more...no.
Original post by drowzee
As an Indian, I can say that I'm not surprised. India is a racist country, and Indians (specifically the older generation) tend to be so backwards. It makes me sick

It all boils down to this:
Dark skin = bad
Light skin = good

I bet your glad your light skinned then.

But it's a bit rich coming from you since you worship white guys.
Original post by Cherry82
Does this stupid rule apply to Indians in other countries? What about Indians living in the United Kingdom, America, Germany and even in countries in Africa such as Uganda? Your logic makes no sense. I love India and parts of the people's culture. Does it mean I couldn't visit to explore and get to know Indian cultures more...no.

hes not an indian, hes a moron, ignore him
Interesting. Well Gandhi will always be a hero to me regardless of what others say about him. Can't deny he was exceptional.

As a indian I don't like Gandhi, he was a pacifist wimp.
Reply 126

Other people can apply whatever rules they like to their countries. They choose to make their countries everyone's home. Some Indians have taken them up on their offer, and have integrated well. Indians do not want others to settle in India, though.

India is great to tourists. It has a great and varied culture. You are welcome to visit. But not to stay.
Original post by slade p
I bet your glad your light skinned then.

But it's a bit rich coming from you since you worship white guys.

Whatever :rolleyes:

I don't really care about my skin tone tbh; I actually think I'd look better with a tan.

And the second statement, where did you get that from? Is it because of my avatar? :lol:
Interesting. Well Gandhi will always be a hero to me regardless of what others say about him. Can't deny he was exceptional.

When I think of Gandhi, I think of Indra Gandhi and then immediately think of 1984 anti-sikh riots and then I get sad.

Although Gandhi's known for "freedom" and "independence". He really was no Saint himself.

It's quite known for his disregard of Sikhism, which is why, out of respect, my teacher always calls me "Sikh" rather than Indian, which has more links with hinduism (obviously since it is "Hindustan" ) , but personally I don't really care what I'm referred to as). It is also known he used his position to sexually exploit young girls to test his celibacy.

There is more, but overall I just don't respect him. Yeah he brought about India's independence, but he is no hero.
(edited 8 years ago)
Indians think they have kudos for being whiter but they are all brown skinned and will never be white no matter how hard they try 😂😂😂
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
When I think of Gandhi, I think of Mahatma Gandhi and then immediately think of 1984 anti-sikh riots and then I get sad.

Although Gandhi's known for "freedom" and "independence". He really was no Saint himself.

It's quite known for his disregard of Sikhism, which is why, out of respect, my teacher always calls me "Sikh" rather than Indian, which has more links with hinduism (obviously since it is "Hindustan":wink:, but personally I don't really care what I'm referred to as). It is also known he used his position to sexually exploit young girls to test his celibacy.

There is more, but overall I just don't respect him. Yeah he brought about India's independence, but he is no hero.

I get and actually agree with the rest of what you wrote, but they were different Gandhis.
The 1984 genocide was the misdeeds of the Nehru-Gandhi family that had nothing to do with Mahatma Gandhi.

Despite the same surnames they were completely unrelated to each other.
Original post by nucdev
I get and actually agree with the rest of what you wrote, but they were different Gandhis.
The 1984 genocide was the misdeeds of the Nehru-Gandhi family that had nothing to do with Mahatma Gandhi.

Despite the same surnames they were completely unrelated to each other.

Sorry! I was meant write Indra Ghandi.
Sorry! I was meant write Indra Ghandi.

Haha yeah thought so.
(In case anyone who's reading this is confused) Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi were the descendants of Jawaharlal Nehru, not Mahatma Gandhi.
When I think of Gandhi, I think of Indra Gandhi and then immediately think of 1984 anti-sikh riots and then I get sad.

It's quite known for his disregard of Sikhism, which is why, out of respect, my teacher always calls me "Sikh" rather than Indian, which has more links with hinduism (obviously since it is "Hindustan" ) , but personally I don't really care what I'm referred to as). It is also known he used his position to sexually exploit young girls to test his celibacy.

No he didn't, that's just a myth that Indians have created, particular the leftist congress party.
Reply 134
Original post by Slutty Salafi
Pipe down you utterly pathetic, disgusting, bitter little virgin.

Whats with the disputes guys? Let's remain civil and calm lol
Whats with the disputes guys? Let's remain civil and calm lol

some people just need to be put in their place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending