My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
Big well done :biggrin:

Thank you x
UPDATE FOR 06/04/16
Again, I haven't done much but I have done something :smile:

Finished my notes on the Cold War - 25 pages in total - so that's Vietnam and Cold War done, all I have to do in the hols is British and USA depths

Revised Biology B1 - health and fitness, disease and white blood cells, balanced diet

Revised English Language letter formats - and I am going to do more tomorrow morning before the mock :s-smilie:

Not necessarily revision but I got 100% in a Maths test we did in class
And I also gave my friend some of my revision cards and I am going to give them the rest tomorrow :biggrin:

Hey Zoe, I was wondering if you could link me your flashcards on quizlet for science? I'm gonna do alot of past papers so that would be very helpful. Thank you :smile:
UPDATE FOR 06/04/16
Again, I haven't done much but I have done something :smile:

Finished my notes on the Cold War - 25 pages in total - so that's Vietnam and Cold War done, all I have to do in the hols is British and USA depths

Revised Biology B1 - health and fitness, disease and white blood cells, balanced diet

Revised English Language letter formats - and I am going to do more tomorrow morning before the mock :s-smilie:

Not necessarily revision but I got 100% in a Maths test we did in class
And I also gave my friend some of my revision cards and I am going to give them the rest tomorrow :biggrin:

Woo big well done on the 100% - the closest I've ever got is 99 :tongue:
It still amazes me how you get so much done even when you have school - I can't wait to see what you manage to do over the holidays! You're such an inspiration :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Well done and very well done on the Maths :smile: So proud of you Zoe :smile: Your literally my role model because of your high grades :smile: Your so motivational :smile: I can't wait till your Easter break, I am actually so excited to see what you would be doing - it would really motivate me :smile: :biggrin:
It's also good to see that your helping others :smile:

Thank you and only 2 days and I'll be revising like crazy :biggrin: I'm really glad that my revision helps you guys because it makes me feel like I have a duty to do it as it helps you so much :smile:
I felt so good for helping them as well, when I handed them the cards it was funny to see their reaction :biggrin:

Original post by Username3097486
Hey Zoe, I was wondering if you could link me your flashcards on quizlet for science? I'm gonna do alot of past papers so that would be very helpful. Thank you :smile:

Sure, it's not on quizlet though, it's a website called Brainscape and it might require an email signup:

https://www.brainscape.com/packs/6874189/invitation?referrer=1904487

This is the link to one of the sciences but I'm sure when you've signed u you can find the other two - if not, just let me know :smile:

Original post by NiamhM1801
Woo big well done on the 100% - the closest I've ever got is 99 :tongue:
It still amazes me how you get so much done even when you have school - I can't wait to see what you manage to do over the holidays! You're such an inspiration :smile:

Haha 99 is fantastic - and thank you!! 2...well 1 and a half days and my revision will begin - I really want to smash it all but you never know how much you're going to procrastinate :biggrin:
Thank you and only 2 days and I'll be revising like crazy :biggrin: I'm really glad that my revision helps you guys because it makes me feel like I have a duty to do it as it helps you so much :smile:
I felt so good for helping them as well, when I handed them the cards it was funny to see their reaction :biggrin:

Sure, it's not on quizlet though, it's a website called Brainscape and it might require an email signup:

This is the link to one of the sciences but I'm sure when you've signed u you can find the other two - if not, just let me know :smile:

Haha 99 is fantastic - and thank you!! 2...well 1 and a half days and my revision will begin - I really want to smash it all but you never know how much you're going to procrastinate :biggrin:

Your welcome! Haha I can't wait :smile: Aw that's so nice :smile: I'm awake so early today in order to get a lot done Yay !! :smile:
Your welcome! Haha I can't wait :smile: Aw that's so nice :smile: I'm awake so early today in order to get a lot done Yay !! :smile:

That's very good to hear, I hope you get everything done today and good luck :smile:
That's very good to hear, I hope you get everything done today and good luck :smile:

:smile: Thank you i'm doing Physics unit 1 which is a little easy :smile: Hope you get everything done too :smile:

How do you get anything done on a school day?! Wow, how many hours would you revise during a school day because I am not receiving study leave until after I have completed half of my exams :smile: and well done for all your commitment, wow, when did you start revising?
final push for this English essay :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
final push for this English essay :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do it! :tongue:
Original post by NiamhM1801
You can do it! :tongue:

thank you niamh X :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :smile: really useful!
Original post by Tiara006
How do you get anything done on a school day?! Wow, how many hours would you revise during a school day because I am not receiving study leave until after I have completed half of my exams :smile: and well done for all your commitment, wow, when did you start revising?

I use my lunchtimes and do some before school, as well as after :smile:

I would probably say I do about 3 hours revision on a school day and I don't receive study leave until the middle of June either :biggrin:

Thank you and I probably started revising properly at Christmas but I've always kind of studied since Year 9 :smile:
now so close to finishing the essay - really wanted to include a paragraph regarding the death of the Duchess - but am currently 3 times the word count, oops. it's only a draft so can include it if I need to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile: Hope you had a great day
UPDATE 07/04/16 :

Today, I woke up extra early to do some revision as i'm freaking out that the Easter holidays are nearly finished. Also, if school starts i won't get much done
I did Physics Unit 1 - For my mock exam next week and for the actual exam

1. Reviewed the topics in Physics unit 1 which i was slightly unsure with - 20 topics.
2. Watched youtube videos , about 15 videos - which really really helped.
3. I managed to do 3 Past papers which i got A,A* and A*
4. Looked at the weaknesses.
5. Did one C1 past paper - ( I will mark it tomorrow)
6. English Literature - Lord of the flies review of characters and themes - For mock exam in 2 weeks
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys :smile: Hope you had a great day
UPDATE 07/04/16 :

Today, I woke up extra early to do some revision as i'm freaking out that the Easter holidays are nearly finished. Also, if school starts i won't get much done
I did Physics Unit 1 - For my mock exam next week and for the actual exam

1. Reviewed the topics in Physics unit 1 which i was slightly unsure with - 20 topics.
2. Watched youtube videos , about 15 videos - which really really helped.
3. I managed to do 3 Past papers which i got A,A* and A*
4. Looked at the weaknesses.
5. Did one C1 past paper - ( I will mark it tomorrow)
6. English Literature - Lord of the flies review of characters and themes - For mock exam in 2 weeks

Well done! Keep up the great work! And good luck with your English Litearture Mock:smile:
Original post by sahra30013
Well done! Keep up the great work! And good luck with your English Litearture Mock:smile:

Thank you! :smile: I absolutely suck at English Lit but i will give it my best :smile: What did you revise today ? :smile: If you don't mind me asking :smile:
Today I haven't done as much as I wanted as I had to go to school to do some maths . Well, I guess it was worth it! I now know what areas to improve on so I can secure and A*. On top of that, I read through some notes on Anita and Me and prepared my French speaking- this took too much of my time. Well, gotta wake up early tomorrow to do some extra revision!

Let's do this!
Thank you! :smile: I absolutely suck at English Lit but i will give it my best :smile: What did you revise today ? :smile: If you don't mind me asking :smile:

I don't mind! And believe me I suck at English Lit too!
Today I haven't done as much as I wanted as I had to go to school to do some A* maths booster. Well, I guess it was worth it! I now know what areas to improve on so I can secure an A*. On top of that, I read through some notes on Anita and Me and prepared my French speaking- this took too much of my time. Well, gotta wake up early tomorrow to do some extra revision! Let's defeat our enemy English Lit together(bad attempt at a joke!):wink:
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
now so close to finishing the essay - really wanted to include a paragraph regarding the death of the Duchess - but am currently 3 times the word count, oops. it's only a draft so can include it if I need to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yey I completed and finished this response! Woooo
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest