The Student Room Group

The moment you have all been waiting for...

Poll

TSR Mugs

Ok, I might have been exaggerating but it's definitely more exciting than announcing we have moved a forum.

Here's the news: TSR community mugs are here!

These TSRified mugs have been designed for the community and we will be using the proceeds to help support Nightline, which is a student listening service that is open night and day, run by students to support other students- a pretty awesome cause I'm sure you will agree.

Anywho, we have only got 200 mugs at the moment as we wanted to see if anyone wanted one before ordering 5 million.

They cost a tenner and all proceeds go to Nightline :h:

Pictures below!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Queen Cersei
Ok, I might have been exaggerating but it's definitely more exciting than announcing we have moved a forum.

These TSRified mugs have been designed for the community and we will be using the proceeds to help support Nightline, which is a student listening service that is open night and day, run by students to support other students- a pretty awesome cause I'm sure you will agree.

Anywho, we have only got 200 mugs at the moment as we wanted to see if anyone wanted one before ordering 5 million.

Pictures below!

They're pretty cool - as I am who I am, I'd buy one... xD
I would definitely buy a mug :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
I would definitely buy a mug :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

the :colone: face is confusing me so much I looked up 6 different definitons on urban dict on mug to say what the :colone: impilcation was

Mug

1.British slang for a fool or someone who will do anything for you if you just ask such open the door, run the shop for you etc.

2.slang for a face which doesn't really appeal to you, someone ugly

3.mug is another word for cup

4.American(some areas) & Mexican slang for mother ****er originating from the term "muv" and eventually becoming "mug"

5.trying to stare someone out (slang not very common in England)

6.mugging someone is also slang for robbing them in the street

Nope still dont know why that face was used, enlighten me shadowdweller, we're both shadows after all
Reply 4
Yes! I'd buy one :cute:
Reply 5
These are so cool! :excited:
So this is why we haven't got a new app.

Posted via fax
Ooooooooooh TSR MUG!!!!!!!!! :woo: :ahee: :yay: :party: :danceboy: :awesome: :yeah: :cool: :pierre:

I'd def be interested. Not at this exact moment in time as I need all my money for my uni trip abroad next week. But poke me in May and save one for me?! :puppyeyes:
The design is so cute, I'd buy one :smile:
Oh ****, they actually look nice :eek3:
Ten pounds!!?:eek:
Reply 11
Well I drink tea, I need a mug, soooo I might as well :redface:
I'll take 5 and do a prize give away.
If you lowered the price (I understand why these ones are £10) and added some TSR bants I think you could sell a fair few of these. Mugs with:

PRSOM
I'm 20 and in a social group
I drink tea AMA!
@Mad Vlad

I'd take one with just a load of random Chinese letters for drinking tea at 3am tbh.
Reply 14
Couldn't be supporting a better cause in my humble opinion! I'd definitely be interesting in buying one!

Pictures below!

I want in!

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
I want in!

Spoiler

I haven't managed to get one myself yet! I reckon they would be pretty simple to make though :tongue:
I haven't managed to get one myself yet! I reckon they would be pretty simple to make though :tongue:

If you do make these, please please tell me! I really want one :erm:
I still have the original TSR mug from results day last year :smug: (and the T-shirt)

IMG-20151108-WA0003.jpeg
(edited 8 years ago)
:0

the TSR obsession meets the tea obsession

I don't think I'll survive this

Quick Reply

Latest