The Student Room Group

sfe confirming details

Hi, I recently submitted an application for student maintenance loan and I can see that my application has been approved however it’s taking a while to confirm my details. I am currently in the middle of term 2, can my university not confirm my details in the middle of a term? Is there something I need to do? Or is the wait time just long at the moment?
Original post by 1au777
Hi, I recently submitted an application for student maintenance loan and I can see that my application has been approved however it’s taking a while to confirm my details. I am currently in the middle of term 2, can my university not confirm my details in the middle of a term? Is there something I need to do? Or is the wait time just long at the moment?

Hi there,

Yes, your university can confirm your registration to us in the middle of a term, that's no problem.

What's the status of your first Maintenance Laon payment right now, has it changed? Does it say 'awaiting confirmation' now?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE

Hi there,

Yes, your university can confirm your registration to us in the middle of a term, that's no problem.

What's the status of your first Maintenance Laon payment right now, has it changed? Does it say 'awaiting confirmation' now?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi, No it still says confirming all details. How long will it take roughly to confirm all details? I have been waiting for a few days now.
Original post by 1au777
Hi, No it still says confirming all details. How long will it take roughly to confirm all details? I have been waiting for a few days now.

Normally, it's done within 5 working days, so this isn't unusual.

However, if there's still no change on Monday morning please send us a live chat on your account and one of our team will check this, just to make sure everything's okay.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Reply 4
Alright, Thank you very much Graeme!
Original post by 1au777
Alright, Thank you very much Graeme!

You are welcome. If you have any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending