The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation preferences with a unconditional offer

Hey!

So I took a gap year before applying to Sheffield this year. I'm just wondering if I need to wait till results day to see if received my preference in accommodation as I already got my results and have firmed Sheffield.

Many thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I think you still need to wait until results day
This is because all of the rooms have been pre booked and you will be given the room of someone who didn't get the results required so there isn't a room free for you at the moment even though you've got it
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Jess_Lomas
I think you still need to wait until results day
This is because all of the rooms have been pre booked and you will be given the room of someone who didn't get the results required so there isn't a room free for you at the moment even though you've got it

Aright, that makes sense.

Appreciate the response, thank you! :smile:
Reply 3
If people are readin this asking the same question, i got my offer this afternoon :smile:
If you aready have ur results you don't need to wait till results day, there's a chance you can get a offer before.
Reply 4
Sorry for the wrong information
I guess they might have some rooms free that aren't being released for this purpose sort of thing for people in your situation
Sorry again
Reply 5
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Sorry for the wrong information
I guess they might have some rooms free that aren't being released for this purpose sort of thing for people in your situation
Sorry again

No worries, accomdation is pretty tight lipped so there's no way to concretely know, thank you for trying to help though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending