The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer via track!!
Original post by Ethereal Consort
Offer via track!!

Same here. It all feels real now! :biggrin:
Reply 342
Does anyone happen to know if they do more than one applicant day? I might struggle to attend Saturday (due to neglect of finals due to email refreshing!!)
anyone else still not heard? It would most likely be a rejection right?
Original post by esthersparklebut
More likely waiting list.

Why do you think it is more likely waiting list?
edit... new data disproves conjecture
(edited 8 years ago)
just got rejected via track
massive congrats to everyone with offers!! And good luck to all wait listers!!!
Original post by Sophia08
massive congrats to everyone with offers!! And good luck to all wait listers!!!

Sorry to hear about your rejection :frown: Good luck with other applications! At the very least you have closure, being on the waiting list is torture - need all the luck I can get!
Reply 349
just got rejected via track

Sorry to hear that Sophia, will you be going to St. Georges? All the best!
Original post by hbg
Sorry to hear that Sophia, will you be going to St. Georges? All the best!

Yes i will be!! Wasn't sure between notts and Georges, but this rejection has made it much easier! Everything happens for a reason, so so unbelievably grateful to have an offer for medicine :smile:
Reply 351
Yes i will be!! Wasn't sure between notts and Georges, but this rejection has made it much easier! Everything happens for a reason, so so unbelievably grateful to have an offer for medicine :smile:

Congratulations on your offer from St Georges. I am on the waiting list for both Nottingham and St Geroges. You are right, everything happens for a reason. So I will be accepting my Liverpool offer. So grateful to get into GEM after 3 cycles.
Really struggling with what to do have an offer for Swansea and Notts, don't think I can attend the open day on Saturday as I'm working, anyone else struggling to decide?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kelsey21
Really struggling with what to do have an offer for Swansea and Notts, don't think I can attend the open day on Saturday as I'm working, anyone else struggling to decide?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Has to be Nottingham!

DISCLAIMER: I'm on the waiting list for Swansea :biggrin:
Original post by panjabi
Congratulations on your offer from St Georges. I am on the waiting list for both Nottingham and St Geroges. You are right, everything happens for a reason. So I will be accepting my Liverpool offer. So grateful to get into GEM after 3 cycles.

Exactly :smile: Congrats on Liverpoool!! That's fab :biggrin:
Jus firmed Swansea...hope someone get an offer from the waiting list soon! Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 356
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from them? I'm feeling a bit unnerved by the silence now the deadline for telling us the result has passed :s-smilie:
Reply 357
Original post by NacR
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from them? I'm feeling a bit unnerved by the silence now the deadline for telling us the result has passed :s-smilie:

Since it's past the deadline it might be worth contacting Sarb to check.
Okay seriously though. Where is my letter?
Just got an email through with the programme for the GEM open day - it's making me really excited but I really wish I wasn't on the waiting list, building my anticipation like this is so torturous when I still don't know if I'll have a place!

Also no letter here either, they're a bit later than they said they'd be!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending