The Student Room Group

Greenhead college?

Does anybody go to Greenhead college in Huddersfield? How is it? I got in but i dont know if i should accept the offer since its quite far (30 minutes by car, around an hour by bus) and i'm also scared to leave my current school and my friends and stuff..
Apart from that i'd like to go, but idk
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by iamayesha
Does anybody go to Greenhead college in Huddersfield? How is it? I got in but i dont know if i should accept the offer since its quite far (30 minutes by car, around an hour by bus) and i'm also scared to leave my current school and my friends and stuff..
Apart from that i'd like to go, but idk

Hey :smile: I didn't go to greenhead however I know a lot of my friends did and they really enjoyed it there. Majority of them did the sciences and they did pretty well although it's up to the individual..
I'm sure you still have time to think about it speak with your parents and don't worry about friends I'm sure you'll fit in wherever you choose to go :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by haj101
Hey :smile: I didn't go to greenhead however I know a lot of my friends did and they really enjoyed it there. Majority of them did the sciences and they did pretty well although it's up to the individual..
I'm sure you still have time to think about it speak with your parents and don't worry about friends I'm sure you'll fit in wherever you choose to go :smile:

Thankyou :smile:
Original post by iamayesha
Thankyou :smile:

You're welcome:h:
Reply 5
I got in too, so I may possibly be going. I'm scared about making friends too, because I'm terrible at it and I'm hella shy aha. Ah well, hopefully things will go well
Reply 6
Don't be scared. We're all the same haha. You can be my fwend.

Quick Reply

Latest