The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Thanks. Not everyone looks weird. However, the majority of them do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. Sorry for the mistake. I make mistakes all the time
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
No worries. Sorry for the mistake

What mistake ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, when i said everyone but then you said 'not everyone but the majority' :redface:
Hey guys :smile:
UPDATE 20/04/16:
Today has been a really good day mainly because of the beautiful weather :smile: I've also done my Physics and Psychology mock today and it was good, hopefully i can get a really good grade. I seriously hate the fact that people actually bother cheating in exams, it frustrates me so much but there is no harm done to me. Tbh it's their own fault for cheating :biggrin: Good luck to them in the actual exam :wink:

1.Physics 1 - Waves Review
2. Maths A* questions + more questions
3.Chemistry 3 - Haber process
4.English language essay completed
5. Biology past paper finished
6.Chemistry 1 - Video on metals
7. Chemistry 1 past paper

Well done - you've gotten through a lot :smile:

I'll just wait for them to frame the photo on the wall and then I'll know what I'll get when I purchase it. Thanks

Ok no problem :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Well done - you've gotten through a lot :smile:

Ok no problem :smile:

Oh, when i said everyone but then you said 'not everyone but the majority' :redface:

No, not everyone looks their best. However, some people do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE FOR 20/04/16

So today I'm getting back into my rhythm, but I'm still not as productive as I should be:

74 ICT Q Cards made - on operating systems, data protection act, input and output devices

99 German Q Cards

48 Q cards on L'Aquila earthquake

15 Chemistry Q Cards

15 Biology Q Cards

15 Physics Q Cards

History notes on:

Limitations - lives of women

Prejudice and intolerance

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lives of US Women

Immigration Quotas

Haha I suppose you do (it's not a bad thing though :biggrin:) And yeah I guess so, I have to up my game soon though :smile:

You've done so much, and congrats in Maths 93% is fantastic :biggrin: You should be really proud :smile:

Thank you!:smile:
Thank you :smile:

Thank you :smile:

WOW well done :smile:

Well done :smile: and very well done on the mock :biggrin:

Thank you!:smile:
Hey guys :smile:
UPDATE 20/04/16:
Today has been a really good day mainly because of the beautiful weather :smile: I've also done my Physics and Psychology mock today and it was good, hopefully i can get a really good grade. I seriously hate the fact that people actually bother cheating in exams, it frustrates me so much but there is no harm done to me. Tbh it's their own fault for cheating :biggrin: Good luck to them in the actual exam :wink:

1.Physics 1 - Waves Review
2. Maths A* questions + more questions
3.Chemistry 3 - Haber process
4.English language essay completed
5. Biology past paper finished
6.Chemistry 1 - Video on metals
7. Chemistry 1 past paper

The weather was so good wasn't it? I hope your mocks went well Nisha and I agree with you about the cheating. I hate it when people do this but as you said, good luck to them in the actual exam. Well done about today and keep up the good work!
UPDATE FOR 20/04/16
So today I'm getting back into my rhythm, but I'm still not as productive as I should be:

74 ICT Q Cards made - on operating systems, data protection act, input and output devices

99 German Q Cards

15 Chemistry Q Cards

15 Biology Q Cards

15 Physics Q Cards

History notes on:

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lives of US Women

Immigration Quotas

Wow, you've done a lot! Well done ! Good thing your getting back in to rhythm! Keep up the good work.:smile:
Today I was gain focuses on coursework and writing my CV. But I guess I got to do something at least:tongue:*\(^o^)/*( new emoji)
History revision cards: creation of the nazi state, nazi methods of control and opposition
RE- reviewed Wealth and Poverty and did a past paper on it
Physics- revised crumple zones, kinetic and gravitational energy, terminal velocity and did past paper questions
English language- reviewed how to write a letter
Maths- looked at mistakes
French listening - needs to be marked
Original post by sahra30013
The weather was so good wasn't it? I hope your mocks went well Nisha and I agree with you about the cheating. I hate it when people do this but as you said, good luck to them in the actual exam. Well done about today and keep up the good work!

Ikr :smile: It was so sunny, thank you :biggrin:
UPDATE FOR 20/04/16

99 German Q Cards

15 Chemistry Q Cards

15 Biology Q Cards

15 Physics Q Cards

History notes on:

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lives of US Women

Immigration Quotas

You make a lot of Q cards well done!
Today I was gain focuses on coursework and writing my CV. But I guess I got to do something at least:tongue:*\(^o^)/*( new emoji)
History revision cards: creation of the nazi state, nazi methods of control and opposition
Physics- revised crumple zones, kinetic and gravitational energy, terminal velocity and did past paper questions

Well done and at least you did something which always counts :biggrin:
Wow, you've done a lot! Well done ! Good thing your getting back in to rhythm! Keep up the good work.:smile:

Thank you so much :smile:

Well done this is amazing :smile:

You make a lot of Q cards well done!

Haha yeah I do, but I find them to be effective :biggrin:
I'm just curious - how are you all feeling about the exams considering there is under a month for most of us?

And also, what do you plan to do when you have such a long time off before college? :smile:
I'm just curious - how are you all feeling about the exams considering there is under a month for most of us?

And also, what do you plan to do when you have such a long time off before college? :smile:

Depends on the exams I'm having. RE, maths, use of maths, history, health and social care and science I'm quite confident about,

However, for both Englishes I'm worried as this is one of the subjects I struggle on and for ICT I literally know nothing as my teacher is rubbish.

Well I plan to work part-time and volunteer so I can be productive. Also, catch up with shows I'm missing during exam season. :smile:What about you?

I'm feeling ok but it depends on the subjects :smile: For most of them i'm ready but i'm deffo not ready for English Lit. What about you?

Before going to sixth form, i'm planning to read a number of books because since year 9 i haven't read much books which saddens me also work experience and maybe going to France but it's not confirmed and finally i'd like to research a bit about the subjects i'm planning to take for a-levels.
You?

I'm feeling confident about some (mainly German, maths, RS and physics, but there are others) but I would also never feel confident about others (English lang and lit). It also doesn't help that I procrastinate so much when I have school, so revision isn't really happening for me right now :s-smilie:

Between leaving school and starting 6th form I'll be going to London for a few days which is exciting :biggrin:
I'm also doing NCS which takes up 3ish weeks which should be really fun.
For the most part though I'll just be relaxing, hopefully enjoying the weather and getting out and having fun with people rather than having to sit at my desk and revise for hours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending