The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Kuchikau: Sent email on Friday- no response yet. I'm up for International Public Health. Please could you forward me the communication you received from Nottingham at johnjkjk at gmail dot com.
@mustapha, pls what is your course in QUB and your course during undergraduate?
Original post by Teeyamz
dat is not a nomination mail, its a mail intended fo applicants who still wish to b considered, similar to wat Keele did

Alright.
Original post by SteadyBits
Mustapha did you say you rejected nomination from the University of Bath? Because they told me they haven't nominated.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Original post by Trail-Blazer
Guys, pls don't tell Mustapha WHICH scholarship to turn down.

He did the right thing by not lengthening the process by turning down the ones he didn't want but it is his right to choose the uni he wants. I understand the situation of some but imagine he turns down the one he really wants for you, and they give it to another reserve and not you. Just saying. God bless...don't take it harsh. luv ya

True talk.
Original post by wesh89
hi guys what does it mean when you page on the portal reads...applicant's portal-Toplevel office

notihng absolutely
Original post by Archibong
I'm really sorry for being so forward with my post. I never can decide for Mustapha which of his nominations to decline, I was just looking for a medium to let him know there is an hopeful in the house since he has up to three more nominations.
Once again I'm sorry, I hope Mustapha and others will understand.
Merci.

Good behaviour!
Original post by johnjkjk
Kuchikau: Sent email on Friday- no response yet. I'm up for International Public Health. Please could you forward me the communication you received from Nottingham at johnjkjk at gmail dot com.

Nottihgham will contact you this week..insha allah.

Stay positive!!!!
**coughing**
**laughing**
**chilling**
**praying hard**
**believing God Almighty**

This is the last week as regards Commonwealth shared scholarship Nomination process.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**coughing**
**laughing**
**chilling**
**praying hard**
**believing God Almighty**

This is the last week as regards the Commonwealth shared scholarship Nomination process.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by kuchikau
Alright.
il Part of the e-mail is omitted that talk about the nomination n talked to a present awardee at the same institution who said chances are high it is
Original post by blackforce
il Part of the e-mail is omitted that talk about the nomination n talked to a present awardee at the same institution who said chances are high it is

its obvious.
Hi

Has anyone received any notification for nomination from Warwick. My status on the EAS changed to Nomination agency 1 on April 22. I haven't received any mail yet even though I am marked as "satisfied" in the application form.
no email no change on eas still with nominating agency IDS Sussex u r taking on my nerves now
Hello everyone, I am new here. Thank you for all the postings, they are very informative is there anything an applicant needs to do once s/he finds that the status has changed to CSC? I mean in the event that your university has not emailed you about it but you realize your applicant's portal status has changed to CSC....Anyimmediate steps an applicant needs to follow?
Friends, is it necessary to write a 'thank you' email when you notice a change in the status of your email from Agency 1 to CSC yet the university has not written any notification email?
Reply 616
Original post by sharif.islm
Has anyone been nominated for Aberdeen??

I got a rejection email from them on the 22nd ,but the email said "the university has reviewed all appplicationd and made its drvision on who will be nominated for the commonwealth commission funding.unfortunately your application has not been successful " this came from aberdeeb, robert Findlay . So that i still see aberdeen in my tray
Original post by FingersCrossed!
Hello everyone, I am new here. Thank you for all the postings, they are very informative is there anything an applicant needs to do once s/he finds that the status has changed to CSC? I mean in the event that your university has not emailed you about it but you realize your applicant's portal status has changed to CSC....Anyimmediate steps an applicant needs to follow?

@ Fingers Crossed wc skul is dat? nd Congratulationz coz u av bin nominated ur application is nw wit CSC by 12:05am on saturday U will get ur nomination mail, dats D practice frm som skuls. Wc Skul is dat.
Hi, has anyone received notification of nomination from Warwick. The status of my application changed to Nomination agency 1 on April 22. I haven't received any mail yet.. Really nervous.
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Fingers Crossed wc skul is dat? nd Congratulationz coz u av bin nominated ur application is nw wit CSC by 12:05am on saturday U will get ur nomination mail, dats D practice frm som skuls. Wc Skul is dat.

Thank you, it is Newcastle
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending