The Student Room Group

Guys -how old and how many times have you received head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
not enough info?

Nope, be more specific... :biggrin:
Who even counts these? Lol. I'm sure I can come up with a number but why should I?
Needless to say, my first was at 17.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Mst of the time I were drunk so I can't count the times but my 1st time was 12 which I think is normal
I'm gonna estimate somewhere like ~30x I've received it tbf
30x as in 30 diff women the actual amount of times is obvs gonna be in the 100s if it's been since 12

Getting head at 12 is not normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
29; probably a couple of hundred or so.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Nope, be more specific... :biggrin:

OK then
I prefer the left hand more than right because the left gives a less firm grip and is a little more relaxed than the right and it feels"just right"
the right hand however is way too controlled and grips a little too tight and it feels like i'm strangling the thing

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

dude at 12 i was like playing with my DS
Original post by thefatone
OK then
I prefer the left hand more than right because the left gives a less firm grip and is a little more relaxed than the right and it feels"just right"
the right hand however is way too controlled and grips a little too tight and it feels like i'm strangling the thing

dude at 12 i was like playing with my DS

At 6 and a half I have lost my v-card.....
Oh I understand! :biggrin: You like it calm and slow, so you last more! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shame for you it's not normal but every1 I knew practically at that age was getting head or hand
26 and about 20 times
Reply 28

Posted from TSR Mobile

What they meant to say is that they received head in their dreams at the age of 12...
Original post by Ananaz
What they meant to say is that they received head in their dreams at the age of 12...

Yesh I think so too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ananaz

You don't have to be a hater, also @ me
It was a party again quite normal
You're just outing yourself as a virgin if you think getting head or a hand job is mythical
Original post by 0to100
You're just outing yourself as a virgin if you think getting head or a hand job is mythical

At 12...

Posted from TSR Mobile
You all were very well behaved in Year 9 eh? No parties, no ciggies, no girlies? Sad times
Original post by Anonymous
Title explains it all haha
Im 17 and just once

I'm 16 and i have a head i don't want anymore!! :aetsch::excited: I can't even deal with one i don't want more heads
Reply 34
Original post by 0to100

Dude, at 12? And what such a cool party animal as yourself is doing on TSR bragging about his sex life? :rolleyes:
21, 3 times about 3 years ago
Original post by Ananaz
Dude, at 12? And what such a cool party animal as yourself is doing on TSR bragging about his sex life? :rolleyes:

It's literally a thread about sex and no one's bragging, I answered the question
Like you I also have no idea about the sex lives of strangers on here
No need to be upset lol

Not everyone was raised in Saudi Arabia where the notion of sex was non existent
I was curious about it, got a girl who was dancing with me to do it, end of wth? lol
Original post by Profesh
29; probably a couple of hundred or so.

100x or 100 diff women?
I've been in 4 situations where i could have gotten head by just asking like even the girls where surprised i didn't... seriously, but you know there's the eternal damnation in the burning pits of hell being poked by the devil's fork that's kinda stopped me... oh well after this summer I'm defiantly going to have a reserved seat in one of those fire pits :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending