The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Anyone applying for MSc International Management? Is interview part of the admission program?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 721
Hi ! Can someone tell that does kcl accept a low ielts in one subtest ? Overall i got 7 but in one subtest i got 6 as kcl requires 6.5 in each. Will they accept ?
Original post by firegirl555
Do you think I am likely to get an offer?
4a*s, 6 As and 3Bs (in sciences) at gcse
AAAAC at As
predicted A*AA
wanting to study english and am nervous as KCL is so competitive

Go for Liberal Arts. No one gets turned down and 100% graduate with 2:1 or more. Some of the attention is below par though, and depth is a problem.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 723
They're referring to next year fee ..every year there is an increase in fee ..current fee which is for us will increase for the batch of 2017-18.
Reply 724
Which course?
Reply 725
You are most welcome. My course is Education Management :smile:
Anyone know the start date for first years doing BSc Psychology at KCL this september 2016? It says 1st sept on ucas but i have a feeling that's not correct
I know I'm a bit late, but I have an offer of AAB for English Lang and Ling.
Original post by YouLoveTheBeach
Anyone know the start date for first years doing BSc Psychology at KCL this september 2016? It says 1st sept on ucas but i have a feeling that's not correct

It won't be as early as the 1st September. Most likely you'll start around mid to late September, with the first few weeks reserved for Fresher's/getting to know people.
Anyone else firmed King's for English and Linguistics??
I have a question: how likely would KCL be to allow one to switch courses if you exceed the entry requirements for both your course and the course you'd like to switch to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was wondering because I would like to study Geography ( BSc ) at KCL, would it be beneficial if I took Statistics ( Advanced Higher )? Is the BSc course much more maths/stats based? And how have you found the first year or so of geography if there are any fellow geographers out there. 😊
Guys how likely is it for them to accept A*ABC for an AAA course on results day? For political economy bsc
Original post by MrDystopia
It won't be as early as the 1st September. Most likely you'll start around mid to late September, with the first few weeks reserved for Fresher's/getting to know people.

okay thank you!!!
Original post by Cal-lum
applying to study Religion, Politics and Society

Same what are you predicicted at AS and what do you take?
Hiii guys. I've an unconditional offer for biomedical science which I've accepted. Anyone else doing biomed?
Original post by THEMathlete
Hiii guys. I've an unconditional offer for biomedical science which I've accepted. Anyone else doing biomed?

Neuroscience, but we will have shared lectures in Yr 1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 737
Original post by Ukhti18
Anyone else firmed King's for English and Linguistics??

I've firmed King's for Eng language and linguistics!
Reply 738
Original post by MrDystopia
Good job to those who've applied, I'm open to any question regarding the uni.

I've received an offer for English language and linguistics and I need AAB...however I really feel like I can't get that B and I will end up with AAC. Do you know how lenient they are towards allowing people in who haven't reached the grades?! I'm starting to panic because King's is the only uni I actually liked :s-smilie:
Loool sorry this is so weird im in a similar if not same position as you! Im worried i may not achieve the A in english and will get B instead. And I have fell in love with the uni!

Do you reckon because its not literature its not that popular and the course is in extras so guess they still have spaces....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest