Deport all Black people from Europe

This is White peoples land, give it back please

Sorry I wont tip Black waitresses, this is our land

If Whites acted like Black people

Crawl back into your stupid cave, troll
Mandela would be very proud.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plagioclase
They're not. Nobody in this thread seems to be aware of the fact that the Rhodes Must Fall is primarily a movement in South Africa.

The moron who posted the Facebook comment is a law graduate from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal. He went to Oxford to read the BCL and is apparently going back to Oxford to read another masters degree.

He received a Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford. He started, along with others, the RMF Oxford chapter.
Original post by Good bloke
I suspect he will himself be tried in the court of the wronged waiters' fraternity. He can expect his intake of saliva, foreign bodies and noxious substances to increase whenever he eats in restaurants in future.

What a nasty bully he is.

The irony is that, though he does not seem to be aware, his land (South Africa) is already back in the hands of black people.

Most of the agricultural land and/or mining land - which is the land RMF and EFF are banging on about - is still in the hands of white people/businesses.
Original post by HRRGRE007
Most of the agricultural land and/or mining land - which is the land RMF and EFF are banging on about - is still in the hands of white people/businesses.

But contributing, through taxes on profits, to a black-run state. Just as, in Britain, much industry in Britain is owned by Chinese, Japanese or Indian owners, the actual ownership is irrelevant if it contributes (and it is up to the state to make sure it does).
Black people cant be truly racist
Original post by Erebor
This person would not have the pen, the paper, the restaurant, the electricity, the computer/phone/tablet, the internet or the social media site to bitch about it if the people she hates so much hadn't invented them and/or brought them to their continent. She should take a long hard look at Zimbabwe to see what happens when you kick out/kill the whites.

Well I think it's unfortuante that Mugabe came into power. The problem is no one like to be ruled by foreigners.
Tbh say we had immigrants invading and taking over our country. I think we'll be furious. However when we refer to the white immigrants in Africa especially SA they're sort of pitied. Why is this? I condone racism but there seems to be a double standard. However this guy is a hypocrite since he went to Oxford.
Original post by HucktheForde
Paper was invented in china. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were white people doing in China?
This guy is so embarrassing
Original post by Erebor
This person would not have the pen, the paper, the restaurant, the electricity, the computer/phone/tablet, the internet or the social media site to bitch about it if the people she hates so much hadn't invented them and/or brought them to their continent. She should take a long hard look at Zimbabwe to see what happens when you kick out/kill the whites.

Blaming or giving credit to an entire race because of a few individuals is a stupid way of thinking, like that person. But you're kinda falling into that, I hate the whole "look at what us whites gave you" attitude.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Blaming or giving credit to an entire race because of a few individuals is a stupid way of thinking, like that person. But you're kinda falling into that, I hate the whole "look at what us whites gave you" attitude.

It's kinda not stupid. Using the logic that we whites can be collectively guilty, as this African is, then likewise we can be collectively credited for the good things we created and gave to humanity.

Also if inventiveness correlates within certain racial groups then credit were credit is due.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
It's kinda not stupid. Using the logic that we whites can be collectively guilty, as this African is, then likewise we can be collectively credited for the good things we created and gave to humanity.

Also if inventiveness correlates within certain racial groups then credit were credit is due.

I refuse to beleive I should give no good white chavs that are on benefits the credit for all the technological advancements on this earth :lol:

(inventiveness thrives in thriving countries/regions, for the past few hundred years it was white countries, before then it's been the Chinese/Indians/Arabs/Persians/etc. Nothing to do with race.)
Original post by Good bloke
But contributing, through taxes on profits, to a black-run state. Just as, in Britain, much industry in Britain is owned by Chinese, Japanese or Indian owners, the actual ownership is irrelevant if it contributes (and it is up to the state to make sure it does).

Ahhh, if only it were that simple.

The land issue in SA is complex. A lot of the emotion stems from being dispossessed as far back as 1652. A more contemporary analysis would date the emotion over land to the 1913 Land Act and then onto the Group Areas Act 1950. Land is a symbol of humanity for a lot of black South Africans.

So whilst you and I can appreciate that who owns what is irrelevant so long as it's being put to good use which ultimately benefits the country through taxes (although there's a huge tax avoidance issue in SA, but maybe that's for another post) - we look at it through a typically Western/capitalist lens.

The RMF guys want redress. They wouldn't care if the land was owned by black people/business and wasn't benefiting anyone. They wouldn't care if land seizure led to mass capital flight, junk status and IMF bailouts - because at least the land would be back in the "right" hands.

Of course, their arguments always forget about what happened to the Khoi and the San - the original occupiers of land in Southern Africa who where dispossessed by marauding Bantu tribes...
Original post by Mathemagicien
To see that, we just need to look at Greece, Austria, Hungary.

The white immigrants in Africa? Do you mean the white people who were actually born there? In what way are they immigrants? Or do they not belong there, because they aren't black?

If we pitied whites in SA, the media would cover the huge homicide rate vs. white farmers, and the institutional racism (actual incentives to keep whites from taking certain jobs)

Yes, you do seem to condone racism

Yes I think I used the wrong term I guess "descendants of white immigrants" is a better term.Still sounds weird though. My point is though didn't the white SA ancestors oppress the native SA people. Isn't that why they're disliked by the native people? However I don't think it's justifiable what that guy did to the waitress. But I sort of understand why they are resentful of the white SA.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
What were white people doing in China?

Searching for the formula of creating papers from local merchants.
(edited 7 years ago)
This is the most arrogant, self centred bullcrap I've read in a long time.

The waitress is doing her job, probably getting paid sod all money to attend to asshats like that FB poster all day. The LEAST anyone could do is tip them. But no, they had to wax lyrical about 'land' and 'ownership' to a waitress and restaurant owner because it makes them cool and edgy. Disgraceful really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
I refuse to beleive I should give no good white chavs that are on benefits the credit for all the technological advancements on this earth :lol:

(inventiveness thrives in thriving countries/regions, for the past few hundred years it was white countries, before then it's been the Chinese/Indians/Arabs/Persians/etc. Nothing to do with race.)

Acknowledging that the Babylonians/Persians/Chinese, or whomever you wish, made certain specific contributions to humanity seems perfectly reasonable. You needn't go out showering Iranian peasants with praise for what the Persians accomplished, nor need you do likewise with 'chavs'.

Crediting the contributions made by societies/racial groups need not entail you go any further than acknowledgement of the fact that from their culture and racial group came something specific.
This person is clearly a deranged racist nutter, and is best ignored. Don't give them the oxygen of publicity OP.
Reply 59
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Well I think it's unfortuante that Mugabe came into power. The problem is no one like to be ruled by foreigners.

Fortune had nothing to do it, it was inevitable. Africa is still at the tribal level humanity started at many thousands of years ago. They've been killing each other since the dawn of time. What made it worse was that whites did their ''let's make a country with a ruler'' thing they used to do with their colonies then sold them modern weapons after they left. There are a few countries here and there that are somewhat stable and prosperous by non-western standards but they are the exception. It's a shame because many african countries are incredibly rich in many ways but tribal ways and corruption ruins everything. You can't do a ''Norway'' (invest the natural resources of a nation in its people ) if your country is basically an overgrown tribe from 10.000 BC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending