The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pompey4
Hi Akfaa, please check your agency input section for UWS to see if it has been filled and get back to me.

Hello pompey4, I applied to the University of the west of Scotland and I am presently placed on reserve. Kindly be of help. Thanks
Original post by Soulhighman
Good day everyone, I just discovered and joined this forum a few moments ago, and I'm glad ti discover that the commonwealth shared scholarship is being discussed here by applicants.
I received a mail from university of the west of scotland thatI am on their reserve list and that there is still chance that i might be among the chosen ones. But one of my referees has not completed my reference for university if exeter. I would like to ask, if he can still submitt for me, despite the fact that 29th of April has passed.
Also, if there is anyone who has been noinated by either university of exeter or university of the west of scotland, kindly let me know.

Definitely. There is no deadline for submission of references on the EAS portal. But you wont be able to change your refrees.
Original post by Archibong
Definitely. There is no deadline for submission of references on the EAS portal. But you wont be able to change your refrees.

Thanks, I will continue to disturb him then, in fact I will realky let him know what is at stake now. I am having the feelings that University of exeter would have nominated me, my essay about the impact on my country was direct with the actual aim of the course and i was really able to establish why it is so much needed. Maybe if he submits my reference, I could now be placed on reserve list because I'm sure the school would have already ade their nominations now.
Fingers crossed tbough, on my UWS application.
By the way, archibong, how is yoyr application. I guess you are Nigerian.
Any other nominee from the University of Leeds? Let's network.
Happy holidays Comrades Pompey4 where are you?
Original post by kuchikau
to be honest bro.
I want to study with leicester but i may turn down their offer maybe cos of you.

It will be a pleasure Kuchikau
Original post by tobilistic
I tnk its from commonwealth. One of my referee told me that her reference shld b transfd to a letter headed and later tld her to send a copy to Irene for record purpose...I'm guessing Irene will b my program officer for Queens

Thanks.
Hi guys :smile:

Im glad I found this forum. Really helpful :smile:

Anyone nominated by Heriot-Watt? Its past 29th April and my application says with nominating agency. Really nervous :frown:
Original post by NikitaIndia
Hi guys :smile:

Im glad I found this forum. Really helpful :smile:

Anyone nominated by Heriot-Watt? Its past 29th April and my application says with nominating agency. Really nervous :frown:

Check whether your agency details are filled
Reply 930
Original post by Greenfish16
Any other nominee from the University of Leeds? Let's network.

hi @Greenfish16 congratulations on your nomination. I will like to know if u applied for ESED scholarship?
Pompey4 you have been silent how is the going. You Wales is still valid
Reply 932
Please anyone applied to Queen Margaret University?
Reply 933
If your agency input is filled, what does it imply?.... Its still at Nominating agency tho
Hello Friends I have been nominated by University of Strathclyde for the commonwealth scholarships and its at CSC stage...can anyone tell me what are the chances of it being rejected now and what are the requirements I would need to work on hereafter?

Thanx :smile:
Original post by SeemaChoudhary
Hello Friends I have been nominated by University of Strathclyde for the commonwealth scholarships and its at CSC stage...can anyone tell me what are the chances of it being rejected now and what are the requirements I would need to work on hereafter
Thanx :smile:

Which course were you nominated. At CSC stage it 99% successful
I have applied for masters in law in Sustainable Development and Human Rights. are you there too??
Original post by SeemaChoudhary
I have applied for masters in law in Sustainable Development and Human Rights. are you there too??

Nope I applied for Msc.Finance. Just count yourself in so far. Congratulations for the nomination
Thankyou :smile:
Original post by Soulhighman
By the way, archibong, how is yoyr application. I guess you are Nigerian.

I am a Nigerian. Waiting for Strathclyde. I guess they have a long standing policy nit to communucate with applicants till late May and mid June.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending