The Student Room Group

Does anyone else just feel sooo tired all the time during exams???

Since about a week before exams up until now I've been so tired all the time. I normally start to feel a little bit sick and get a small headache when I'm tired and instead of this being at like tenish over the last few days I've been absolutely knackered at 7:30, like I'm exhausted right now. Is this the case for anybody else???

Scroll to see replies

Yes. After each exam I sat I just felt increasingly more and more tired. My last exam was on Tuesday and after I came home I faceplanted my bed and fell asleep for 4 hours. Exams are exhausting.

Edit: If you ever feel extremely tired during revision, try getting up and doing star jumps. It really helps. Drink lots of water as well.
(edited 7 years ago)
This is completely normal, after the exams you will feel normal again :smile:
Yeah, feel absolutely tired every night, revision and the exams just tire you out.

You go to lie down on your bed and once your eyes close, you're gone ha.
Yes. I am doing my AS exams at the moment, and they are awful. Lack of sleep really caught up with me last Friday, as I ended up becoming ill in the exam, and couldn't concentrate at all. I basically messed up that exam because I was so exhausted and ill. Make sure you try and get some rest.
btw I've been getting loads of sleep during the night like between 8 and 10 hours but around this time during the day I'll just be soo tired
Original post by clucky_chick
Yes. I am doing my AS exams at the moment, and they are awful. Lack of sleep really caught up with me last Friday, as I ended up becoming ill in the exam, and couldn't concentrate at all. I basically messed up that exam because I was so exhausted and ill. Make sure you try and get some rest.

I totally agree. Being tired made me feel so nauseous in the morning for some reason and it was difficult to concentrate on revision. (and no im not pregnant lol) - i did get enough sleep however studying just made me tired in general. It's exhausting. Glad they are over now :biggrin:
I'm tired all the time and my exams haven't even started yet. Waheey.
cant keep my eyes open during exams ,am soooo tied
Reply 9
does anyone else feel over heated in the exam hall in the afternoon? it's really weird
Two AS exams on the same day are the worst - especially tomorrow with English Lit am and Biology pm. Essay subjects I personally find the worst because they send me into a weird sleepy-zone which is great for English but terrible for anything else.
Reply 11
Original post by epoddoulc
This is completely normal, after the exams you will feel normal again :smile:

I agree
Reply 12
im usually tired anyway
but exams is just like x_x
Its probably stress
I sleep alot because of stress during exams.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yes. After each exam I sat I just felt increasingly more and more tired. My last exam was on Tuesday and after I came home I faceplanted my bed and fell asleep for 4 hours. Exams are exhausting.

Edit: If you ever feel extremely tired during revision, try getting up and doing star jumps. It really helps. Drink lots of water as well.

yh same im doing all nighters and only sleeping 2 hours each night
Me too, I just can't be bothered to put effort into anything anymore. This lead to my horrible OMAM answer for English Lit :s-smilie:.
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Me too, I just can't be bothered to put effort into anything anymore. This lead to my horrible OMAM answer for English Lit :s-smilie:.

English lit was the worst and most boring exam sooo far
If anything I feel more alert and awake... Seriously stimulates my head revising especially for biology which is just memorising facts.
Original post by jazib184
English lit was the worst and most boring exam sooo far

I know right. I mean, why do we need to over analyse books anyway? What does this teach us? This education system is seriously flawed, the government insists we fill our heads with trivial nonsense
Original post by HurtfulHarold
I know right. I mean, why do we need to over analyse books anyway? What does this teach us? This education system is seriously flawed, the government insists we fill our heads with trivial nonsense

Exactly

Quick Reply

Latest