The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
I'm so ashamed I tainted the lovely thread :frown: sorry everyone :frown:

Hey don't feel bad you didn't do anything :smile: No need to say sorry, what did you do to the thread ? All you said was that you were going to a party. Don't feel bad :frown:
Original post by brainzistheword
Thank you - my next exam is History on Monday :smile:

No worries :smile: Mine is monday too but i have Psychology. I have 7 exams next week :redface: You ?
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey don't feel bad you didn't do anything :smile: No need to say sorry, what did you do to the thread ? All you said was that you were going to a party. Don't feel bad :frown:

Aw thanks :smile:. And it's just because all the stuff about alcohol was started by me :s-smilie:
Aw thanks :smile:. And it's just because all the stuff about alcohol was started by me :s-smilie:

No worries :smile: It doesn't matter really - well it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it won't matter to anyone else. Don't worry about it :biggrin:
No worries :smile: It doesn't matter really - well it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it won't matter to anyone else. Don't worry about it :biggrin:

Aw I hope not :smile: you're too kind :biggrin:
Original post by lala*15

If you want to.lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually I was the one that kind of started it. Sorry Girls. 😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but I was the one that initiated the conversation about alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miaw98
Never seen a thread like this. WOWEEE Everyone just seems to work hard. Well done guys , i hope the best for you all :biggrin:

Haha thank you - it was @nisha.sri 's idea - all I did was agree to it :smile: Feel free to join in and good luck to you too (are you doing exams?) :biggrin:

Hey listen you've done nothing wrong and no one minds :smile: Honestly, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry :biggrin:

No worries :smile: Mine is monday too but i have Psychology. I have 7 exams next week :redface: You ?

Ah I see - Technically I would have 7 if German counts Listening and Reading separately, but if not then I have 6 :smile:
Good luck :smile:

nah, tbh it was me who started it. going on about how much i disliked alcohol and all...Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly there's nothing to apologise for, nothing bad has come of it :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
anyone do OCR geography? i got 56/60 on my cw but im still concerned about the exam as i really want that A* anyone got any good last minute revision tips for wednesday? thanks.

good luck for the next few weeks everyone! keep that revision up :wink: you all got your exams so close together! i got 4 next week, 3 the week after, and then 5 on the last week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok guys if everyone's ok with it then there's nothing to be sorry for anymore :smile: especially since Zoe said its ok and it's her thread after all - let's just move on :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Haha thank you - it was @nisha.sri 's idea - all I did was agree to it :smile: Feel free to join in and good luck to you too (are you doing exams?) :biggrin:

Hey listen you've done nothing wrong and no one minds :smile: Honestly, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't worry :biggrin:

Ah I see - Technically I would have 7 if German counts Listening and Reading separately, but if not then I have 6 :smile:
Good luck :smile:

Honestly there's nothing to apologise for, nothing bad has come of it :smile:

Aw thanks that's relieved my worry :smile:
And I'm counting German as 2 exams simply because I want to make people feel sorry for me by saying I have 3 exams in one day haha :redface: and technically it is 2 papers so I guess it is 2 really
Original post by Phoebe2108
anyone do OCR geography? i got 56/60 on my cw but im still concerned about the exam as i really want that A* anyone got any good last minute revision tips for wednesday? thanks.

good luck for the next few weeks everyone! keep that revision up :wink: you all got your exams so close together! i got 4 next week, 3 the week after, and then 5 on the last week :smile:

I don't do OCR, but I do AQA and have the exam on Wednesday too. Your cw grade is amazing so it should really help you get the A*
As for last minute tips, go over weaknesses and make use of teacher revision - they may just ask a question you need to know the answer of :smile:
Good luck

And I'm counting German as 2 exams simply because I want to make people feel sorry for me by saying I have 3 exams in one day haha :redface: and technically it is 2 papers so I guess it is 2 really

No problem :smile: And yeah it sounds better to others when they complain they only have 3 :wink:

I always count my language exams as 1 exam even though it's two papers. Lol. I've already done them anyway because they were my first exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

I was listening to that and your quote came to mind. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Once I ran to you 🏃
Now I'll run from you 💨
This tainted love you've given 🎭
I give you all a boy could give you 😏
Take my tears and that's not nearly all 💦
Tainted love 💔
Tainted love 💔

I'm on my revision break so I was a bit bored. lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
... In other news: one exam left! :biggrin: and in today's math exam it seems I got 73/80 or more ^^
Original post by Mac117
... In other news: one exam left! :biggrin: and in today's math exam it seems I got 73/80 or more ^^

Well done. You'll be free in no time. We've still got a couple of weeks. 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once I ran to you 🏃
Now I'll run from you 💨
This tainted love you've given 🎭
I give you all a boy could give you 😏
Take my tears and that's not nearly all 💦
Tainted love 💔
Tainted love 💔

I'm on my revision break so I was a bit bored. lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending