The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

3/06/2016 - Evening update

So today's been very unproductive, however I have tried to turn it around in the last hour :tongue:

Today I have:
-78 German vocab mastered on Memrise (still got so many more to learn before Wednesday but oh well)
-FINALLY finished C6 notes - genuinely the longest module I have ever encountered!

Definitely stopping for the day as I'm just knackered! Although if I go to sleep soon I can get up early tomorrow and be productive for a change :wink:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Today's been such a waste of a day...I've spent until 6pm laying in bed not doing anything as I felt really ill, but now I feel better I'm so EXHAUSTED and don't want to do anything! :s-smilie:
I'll try and get a tiny bit done as I don't want to have wasted the day completely (as tbh I can't really afford to!)

What happened ? Was it an after effect of the party ?

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~

So today's been very unproductive, however I have tried to turn it around in the last hour :tongue:

Today I have:
-78 German vocab mastered on Memrise (still got so many more to learn before Wednesday but oh well)
-FINALLY finished C6 notes - genuinely the longest module I have ever encountered!

Definitely stopping for the day as I'm just knackered! Although if I go to sleep soon I can get up early tomorrow and be productive for a change :wink:

That's still quite a lot for an hour. I'm going to be revising....🎤All night long🎤 because I've had too many energy drinks and I feel wide awake. Well done though 👏👏👏

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~
Sorry for being annoying girls and guys. I just wanted to change my signature but I kept on messing up for some reason.

Today's been such a waste of a day...I've spent until 6pm laying in bed not doing anything as I felt really ill, but now I feel better I'm so EXHAUSTED and don't want to do anything! :s-smilie:
I'll try and get a tiny bit done as I don't want to have wasted the day completely (as tbh I can't really afford to!)

No need to worry! I think it must be due to the fact that you have revised a lot during the week! There's is still the weekend and hey, I was like that yesterday!:biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE FOR 03/06/16

Not as a productive day as I'd hoped for but I'll try and make up for it tomorrow :smile:

2015 History paper

Development revision

Population DTM revision

30 OCP cards

Chemistry past paper

Well done! At least you did something and that counts! You still have the weekend!:biggrin:
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What happened ? Was it an after effect of the party ?

I think so yeah :frown: oh well I'm fine now :tongue:

That's still quite a lot for an hour. I'm going to be revising....🎤All night long🎤 because I've had too many energy drinks and I feel wide awake. Well done though 👏👏👏

Thanks, I was determined! Ah I try to avoid energy drinks like the plague as they have an AWFUL effect on me :s-smilie: although I used to drink them quite regularly so maybe I've developed an intolerance or something, I'm not sure. Have a fun night in your hyped state haha, and thank you :smile:

Today I have:

That's great! Well done! You turned yourself around, eh?:smile:
Update 3/06/2016
Yesterday I had a really had headache for some reason so I couldn't do much! Sadly, I still had a headache today so I couldn't do much!:redface:
- Did RE notes and revised core beliefs
- revised B3 and P3
- Did a English language paper under exam conditions
- revised more history medicine and treatment

I hope to do more tommorow!
I think so yeah :frown: oh well I'm fine now :tongue:

Thanks, I was determined! Ah I try to avoid energy drinks like the plague as they have an AWFUL effect on me :s-smilie: although I used to drink them quite regularly so maybe I've developed an intolerance or something, I'm not sure. Have a fun night in your hyped state haha, and thank you :smile:

Lol. Thanks. It was probably a hangover 😏 from the party.

I don't usually drink them but they were in the fridge and I was feeling drowsy so I drank them but it was too much and now I can't go to sleep. Thanks. I'm sure I will. The All night long bit is from a song. I thought I'd let you know. Lol. That wasn't me being random. Although the context for that bit of the song is obviously different unless the unexpected happens 😂😂😂😂😂

Original post by sahra30013
No need to worry! I think it must be due to the fact that you have revised a lot during the week! There's is still the weekend and hey, I was like that yesterday!:biggrin:

It can't have been as I've barely done anything all week haha, I'll definitely (I know ice been promising this for days but shhh) try and make this weekend productive - and I've also got Monday off as it's the first day where I don't have an exam 🎉🎉 so I'll get a lot done then :smile: yeah I'm ok with not getting a right lot done as I'm nowhere near behind in anything so I can always bounce back :smile: thanks for your kind words :h:
Update 3/06/2016
Yesterday I had a really had headache for some reason so I couldn't do much! Sadly, I still had a headache today so I couldn't do much!:redface:
- revised B3 and P3

Well done 👏👏👏👏👏 It seems as if everyone is having a headache and is feeling unwell this week. I think 🎤I can feel it coming in the air tonight🎤

There's a bit of Phil Collins for you girls. I doubt you know who he is though. Lol.

Well done! At least you did something and that counts! You still have the weekend!:biggrin:

Thank you!! :biggrin:
Lol. Thanks. It was probably a hangover 😏 from the party.

I don't usually drink them but they were in the fridge and I was feeling drowsy so I drank them but it was too much and now I can't go to sleep. Thanks. I'm sure I will. The All night long bit is from a song. I thought I'd let you know. Lol. That wasn't me being random. Although the context for that bit of the song is obviously different unless the unexpected happens 😂😂😂😂😂

Ah well it wasn't pleasant! :s-smilie:

And I see, well I'd be careful as you're probably going to crash at some point (also really not pleasant!). Oh and I got the reference this time :tongue: I'm not really that well-rounded in music knowledge but I knew that one haha. Wow hahaha that would be very unexpected 😂😂😂
It can't have been as I've barely done anything all week haha, I'll definitely (I know ice been promising this for days but shhh) try and make this weekend productive - and I've also got Monday off as it's the first day where I don't have an exam 🎉🎉 so I'll get a lot done then :smile: yeah I'm ok with not getting a right lot done as I'm nowhere near behind in anything so I can always bounce back :smile: thanks for your kind words :h:

That's great! I still have an exam on Monday and its history. The amount of information you have to remember is killing me. And your welcome!:biggrin:

Well done 👏👏👏👏👏 It seems as if everyone is having a headache and is feeling unwell this week. I think 🎤I can feel it coming in the air tonight🎤

There's a bit of Phil Collins for you girls. I doubt you know who he is though. Lol.

Thank you! :smile:Must be something in the air I guess!Nope, I don't know who Phil Collins is. What type of music does he do? And is he good?
Ah well it wasn't pleasant! :s-smilie:

And I see, well I'd be careful as you're probably going to crash at some point (also really not pleasant!). Oh and I got the reference this time :tongue: I'm not really that well-rounded in music knowledge but I knew that one haha. Wow hahaha that would be very unexpected 😂😂😂

Yeah I know right. I don't even know what I would do in that situation. 😂😂😂

Yeah. I definitely won't be drinking that many energy drinks next time.

(edited 7 years ago)
That's great! Well done! You turned yourself around, eh?:smile:

I did! :biggrin:

Update 3/06/2016
- revised B3 and P3

Wow well done for this despite having a headache! :smile: I hope you feel better soon
And do you still have RE? Both of my exams for that were done by day 3 :tongue:
That's great! I still have an exam on Monday and its history. The amount of information you have to remember is killing me. And your welcome!:biggrin:

Thank you! :smile:Must be something in the air I guess!Nope, I don't know who Phil Collins is. What type of music does he do? And is he good?

I've got history as well but I find history very relaxing and I enjoy it so revision isn't much of a chore. Just a quick question. Do you have to remember dates in specific or is it just years and events.

Lol. He's quite an old singer. Not that old. 80s and 90s I guess. Your parents would know who he is if they were born and brought up over here. Lmao. I sound like someone's parent now. Nooooooo. I'm losing my coolness.

I did! :biggrin:

Wow well done for this despite having a headache! :smile: I hope you feel better soon
And do you still have RE? Both of my exams for that were done by day 3 :tongue:

Thank you! Yep, I still do unfortunately on the 7th June. I have 4 exams for RE that's why and this is the last one so, after the exam, I don't have to do RE anymore!🎉🎉🎉

absolutely love phill Collins. omg, some
of his songs are absolutely amazing ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! Yep, I still do unfortunately on the 7th June. I have 4 exams for RE that's why and this is the last one so, after the exam, I don't have to do RE anymore!🎉🎉🎉

4 exams?? Wow I don't think I could cope with that much RE! I mean I like it and all but 2 exams were more than enough for me :tongue:
At least it's the last one though! 🎉 It's a good feeling to never have to think about a subject again :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending