The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

That was easy. Yeah boy. Yeah.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Ok Guys and Girls,

Since we're all TSR friends now. I had thought that I might as well reveal my name. My name is....

Sameer.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Ok Guys and Girls,

Since we're all TSR friends now. I had thought that I might as well reveal my name. My name is....

Sameer.

Ayy...u revealed it...I'll reveal mine at the end....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok Guys and Girls,

Sameer.

😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
Empty ur inbox...

Posted from TSR Mobile

?

🙂🙂
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
Ur inbox is too full so it won't allow another message across....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's empty now.

Hey any ocr geographers on wednesday?
Hey everyone, got a username change - woo :smile:

I also got some of my end of year exam results back today. Bearing in mind that I didn't really do any revision, I think I did okay. I definitely need to make sure that I have more preparation time for my edexcel IGCSE mocks. As those mock grades will be my final predicted grades-_-. Thank goodness these end of year ten exams don't count for my final predicted grade! Agh these exams were so hard, it was the first time I had done a paper like that :frown:. My overall aim for my actual GCSEs is straight A*'s, so I do have a lot of improving to do over the summer holiday.

Spoiler

Original post by Arbana1502
Hey any ocr geographers on wednesday?

Me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

I also got some of my end of year exam results back today. Bearing in mind that I didn't really do any revision, I think I did okay. I definitely need to make sure that I have more preparation time for my edexcel IGCSE mocks. As those mock grades will be my final predicted grades-_-. Thank goodness these end of year ten exams don't count for my final predicted grade! Agh these exams were so hard, it was the first time I had done a paper like that :frown:. My overall aim for my actual GCSEs is straight A*'s, so I do have a lot of improving to do over the summer holiday.

Spoiler

Hey, we don't know each other but I just thought I would say these results are great as this is just at the beginning - you have so much time to improve! Also, to get high As in subjects at this stage is awesome!
Well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

Spoiler

WOW well done :smile: Even if you did no revision this is really good :smile:
Where is everyone ? It's like a ghost town here.

Did somebody call? 😏😄
(I like your little quote thing by the way!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone is busy revising :smile:
Original post by lilacpotato
Did somebody call? 😏😄
(I like your little quote thing by the way!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got it.lol. I didn't think anyone would get that one.

Original post by nisha.sri
Everyone is busy revising :smile:

I guess so. Good luck guys.

You got it.lol. I didn't think anyone would get that one.

Haha I win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

Spoiler

Well done -- you should be proud of these :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
UPDATE FOR TODAY AND YESTERDAY

Chemistry Q cards

Vietnam revision

Cold War

USA Depth

German Q Cards

English Language - layouts and final prep

Geography Population, Development, Tourism

Biology 4-6 revision