The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Anyone going to be living in Fife Park this September?

Hi all, I have received and accepted my accommodation offer for Fife Park in September and wondered who else will be staying there?
Reply 1
Original post by HCI
Hi all, I have received and accepted my accommodation offer for Fife Park in September and wondered who else will be staying there?

Hi, I've just applied for housing. I put David Russel Apartment as my first choice, but would be happy getting Fife Park too since they both seem to be close to the science buildings.

Do you happen to know when the move date is? I know the semester starts 5 September, but wondering how much earlier we can move in.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by ZX32
Hi, I've just applied for housing. I put David Russel Apartment as my first choice, but would be happy getting Fife Park too since they both seem to be close to the science buildings.

Do you happen to know when the move date is? I know the semester starts 5 September, but wondering how much earlier we can move in.

I can move into Fife Park on the 3rd of September so only two days before the semester starts. David Russel looks good, like Fife Park but en-suite. Both are very close to the science buildings. 5-10 minute walk at most. I visited the place a couple weeks ago :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by HCI

Oh, hello again. :P I'll be at FPA too!
I have a couple of questions regarding that, though.
Are you aware if the PG residences are coed or not?
Also, heard any reviews on how the UniKit (the one StA recommends) bedding packs are in terms of quality?
Reply 4
Original post by juuvee
Oh, hello again. :P I'll be at FPA too!
I have a couple of questions regarding that, though.
Are you aware if the PG residences are coed or not?
Also, heard any reviews on how the UniKit (the one StA recommends) bedding packs are in terms of quality?

As far as I know the flats in Fife Park are coed unless you selected otherwise when applying. I find it's best to have a mix anyway! Not sure about the bedding, I'll just be bringing some non-expensive stuff from Wilkinsons!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending