The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
Thank you lovely. :hugs:

:hugs:

I've been fasting and its making me feel sick. :frown: I don't think I will fast tomorrow.

The fasting itself? :sad:

If you can do that and fasting is making you feel this ill, maybe that could be the best option for you. :hugs:

Thank youuu. :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687
well im fasting so yh but im annoyed bc i was 5 marks off an A in maths, and those were silly errors :frown:

Ah, sorry. :facepalm: You can eat once sun sets, at least? :yep:

Is this an actual exam or mock?

Knowing you were only a few marks off can sometimes do more harm than good, but try not to beat yourself up about it - what's done is done. :hugs: Do you have any more Maths exams? The important thing to focus on is your knowledge is at that point. :yep:

thanks for asking though <3<3<3<3

No problem. :hugs:
Original post by acupofgreentea

The fasting itself? :sad:

If you can do that and fasting is making you feel this ill, maybe that could be the best option for you. :hugs:

Spoiler

Ah, sorry. :facepalm: You can eat once sun sets, at least? :yep:

Is this an actual exam or mock?

Knowing you were only a few marks off can sometimes do more harm than good, but try not to beat yourself up about it - what's done is done. :hugs: Do you have any more Maths exams? The important thing to focus on is your knowledge is at that point. :yep:

No problem. :hugs:

eating in 15 minutes :smile:

no, it was a proper gcse exam
and yh it was the last maths one :smile:

ur right though, theres no point dwelling on the exam, as long as ive passed thats all that matters :smile:
Reply 202
I ate too much and now I feel like I might spontaneously explode :couchpotato: :lol:

#ramadanProblems
i am feeling fine i guess :erm:
Original post by z33
I ate too much and now I feel like I might spontaneously explode :couchpotato: :lol:

#ramadanProblems

wait are you a muslim :eek:
Reply 205
Original post by fatima1998
wait are you a muslim :eek:

Hunny have you heard of a non-muslim fasting during ramadan? :lol: yes I'm a Muslim xD
Feeling accomplished.

My bf asked me to cut his nearly bum length hair to just above his shoulders tonight and I did and it actually turned out nice and not an utter disaster :laugh: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z33
Hunny have you heard of a non-muslim fasting during ramadan? :lol: yes I'm a Muslim xD

:bawling: :eek::angry::mad::afraid::K::argh::ashamed2::ashamed::bawling::banghead::cry2::cry::facepalm::eyeball::erm::headfire::hellloo::grr::grumble::gasp::mob::oops::puppyeyes::rant::yikes::wtf:
why would no one tell me about their gender and their background, ngl, first i though you are a white british bloke and then i found out you are a doe and feel damn embarrassed :getmecoat: and now found out you are a muslim :mad2: WHYYYYYYYYYY :colondollar:
P.S then your eyebrows cant be a long stick.. are you an asian :curious:
(edited 7 years ago)
Eating twiglets at midnight. I feel great :colondollar:

I can't believe people actually hate these! :colonhash:

Not sure whether to remain calm or cry.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Not sure whether to remain calm or cry.

I have the very special ability to be able to do both simultaneously. :K:
I am putting this in a spoiler because i do not want to trigger anyone so if thats you then i am warning you now, pls dont open the spoiler :redface:

so today, after about a year and a half, i finally told my mum about when i used to have suicidal thoughts and about the times when i was so close to taking my life and the things that i almost did in order to take my life.
She took it so incredibly well. She listened to me and didnt say anything to turn it into a joke and she hugged me and told me she loved me and will fix all my problems no matter what.
I feel relieved that im not keeping a big part of my life from her anymore and i feel happy that she actually understood me properly.
I dont feel suicidal anymore, i am at a great place in my life rn and am incredibly happy and content and now even more so that my mum knows about this.
To all those on TSR that kept me alive, and i mean this literally, last year - you know who you are and i cannot thank you enough for supporting me and even though i tell you all i love you all the time, its never enough.

Im short, im happy that i am alive :smile:

Original post by cupcakes87
I am putting this in a spoiler because i do not want to trigger anyone so if thats you then i am warning you now, pls dont open the spoiler :redface:

Spoiler

:hugs: that is very lovely to hear. :biggrin:
Quite 😴 but I can't because I'm also 🤒
Original post by somemightsay888
Quite 😴 but I can't because I'm also 🤒

:hugs: :hugs: computers don't like whatever your second emoji is. Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at this late hour. It is not much fun.

Spoiler

Awwwww :jumphug:

That's amazing :biggrin:

Spoiler

That's made me very happy to read :h: Glad you're okay!

I haven't known you very long or talked to you that much but you always seem happy which is great - so keep it up!
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: :hugs: computers don't like whatever your second emoji is. Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at this late hour. It is not much fun.

Ahh don't think they've updated computers for newer emojis, it's just the thermometer in mouth one 😬😬. And thanks, hayfever has been non stop ever since it got genuinely warm ☠️
there is a butterfly in my room scaring me :angry: well its not butterfly but it looks like it :colonhash: cannot remember the name of them :colone:
i am on my laptop using TSR and that thing keeps interrupting me :mad2: i am scared of every thing :redface:
what i have tried so far: well i have tried to throw her/his (cant tell) through my cushion but it didn't work :banghead: then i tried to turn off the lights but it didn't come out of my room :mad: WHYYY :puppyeyes:
whenever i tried to sit on my bed and use laptop, thatt thing pops up around my face :creep: and i had to run away from my room :bawling:
now i am sitting in the hallway (outside of my room) :cry2: life is hard :yy:
meh.

Spoiler

Latest