The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mylad69
Guys, seriously, what even is the average GCSE grades across the nation? Some say Ds some say Bs?

I guess a C..I mean that's atleast a pass...
Original post by Mylad69
Guys, seriously, what even is the average GCSE grades across the nation? Some say Ds some say Bs?

Bs will put you above the average. As and Bs put you up with the best. A*s and As put you in TopGun. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
In terms of ? Depends on your school but it's up there with the top.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

overall in that year. would you say top 10%?
Original post by Mylad69
Thanks and Good luck to you too. Im fine with the techniques and source analysis its just that the content is soooo boring:/

I get you...totally agree...it is boring af for me...
Original post by NiamhM1801
Yeah :tongue: nothing fancy though, just a play that my mum's friend's niece was in, and it was 'Oliver!'
Thank you :smile:

Sweet. No worries. You need to update us more though. Please sir, I want some more.

Bs will put you above the average. As and Bs put you up with the best. A*s and As put you in TopGun. Lol.

Couldnt be said any better😀 How many exams do you have left?
Original post by sahra30013
No need to worry! Well done anyway! You still have loges of time and I believe you don't have an exam till Wednesday right?

Ah thank you, although I'm not that worried as yeah I've got until Wednesday off :tongue:

Original post by mypetpikachu
Well done for what you've done though...you probably needed a break anyway...👏👏👏

Thank you, and true, although I took yesterday off too 😕😂
Original post by Edmar Hadad
overall in that year. would you say top 10%?

Depends on your school. I don't need much to be in the top 10% of my school.

Original post by Mylad69
Couldnt be said any better😀 How many exams do you have left?

5 :

Unit 2 History
Unit 3 History
B7
P456
P7.

5 :

Unit 2 History
Unit 3 History
B7
P456
P7.

U are soooo lucky...I've still got 9 exams left...
U are soooo lucky...I've still got 9 exams left...

Indeed I am. Good luck with your exams. I wish thou all the best.

Sweet. No worries. You need to update us more though. Please sir, I want some more.

Oh all right I suppose I should haha, it would help if I actually did stuff for once to be able to give nice juicy updates but hey what can you do (well I mean more revision but that's not the point :tongue:)
- oh wait did you mean more about the play?? I'm a little confused haha

MORE??
Indeed I am. Good luck with your exams. I wish thou all the best.

Grant you mercy and the same to thee...
Oh all right I suppose I should haha, it would help if I actually did stuff for once to be able to give nice juicy updates but hey what can you do (well I mean more revision but that's not the point :tongue:)
- oh wait did you mean more about the play?? I'm a little confused haha

MORE??

Bit of both really. Lol. It was only a joke. 'Nice and juicy' lol. That made me crack up so much.

I was wondering, when is everyone's last exam?

Mine is on the 21st June- History! An excellent way to end my GCSEs
Original post by sahra30013
I was wondering, when is everyone's last exam?

Mine is on the 21st June- History! An excellent way to end my GCSEs

24th June...further maths...
Whose 16 here...just wondering..?
Whose 16 here...just wondering..?

Moi!
My last exam is on the 24th June - P7. I'm 16 too. Or am I..... ?

Is his hand soft from the Vaseline ? Your illiterate comment makes me believe your not satisfied with him.

You're*

Hv u done ur GCSEs?

Yes I got 16 A*s and an AS early which I got an A in.

Oh alright calm down, I assume you got straight A*s then?
With that attitude I'm glad Lennie broke your neck tbh

Yes I did, 16 A*s and an AS early which I got an A in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending