The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Who are you if I may ask ? In a non offensive way. Thanks by the way.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

What do you mean "who are you" ?
Original post by there'snoneed
What do you mean "who are you" ?

Idek myself. Lol. I was hoping that you might introduce yourself to us.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Idek myself. Lol. I was hoping that you might introduce yourself to us.

By saying what? I genuinely don't know
Original post by there'snoneed
By saying what? I genuinely don't know

Lol. True. Leave it.

Lol. True. Leave it.

What would you say if i told you to introduce yourself?
Original post by nisha.sri
You have a boyfriend ? Aw that's so sweet :colondollar:
I would hate to have one because one day i will break up with him and be heart broken which I hate to even imagine :biggrin:

yeah, i do aha. thank-you.
yeah, having your heart broken is awful. after having had 6 boyfriends in my life so far, i have had a far share of heartbreak! haha
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, i do aha. thank-you.
yeah, having your heart broken is awful. after having had 6 boyfriends in my life so far, i have had a far share of heartbreak! haha

Yeh oh wow :smile: LOL
Original post by ?Hannah
aw nisha, you are so lovely! and okay.

IMG_0460.JPG

for all the desperate people out there :wink:. hate my leg ew.

Aw Hannah this is such a cool picture! You're so photogenic :smile:
I also saw the ones you posted on the 'post a picture of yourself' thread (I wasn't stalking you btw haha) and they were really pretty too :biggrin:
Original post by NiamhM1801
I also saw the ones you posted on the 'post a picture of yourself' thread (I wasn't stalking you btw haha) and they were really pretty too :biggrin:

Lol. I haven't seen those.

aw thank-you niamh! you are really photogenic also! :smile:
oh yeah, the ones that i posted a couple of days ago? aw thank-you, i appreciate that.
Original post by ?Hannah
aw thank-you niamh! you are really photogenic also! :smile:
oh yeah, the ones that i posted a couple of days ago? aw thank-you, i appreciate that.

You're welcome, and thank you ☺️
Who here plays an instrument?
Original post by ellamoon_22

I play the electric and acoustic guitar. I've forgotten how to play it though. It's been collecting dust for a year. 😂😂😂😂

grade 5 standard singing. had to stop when i moved schools, as my current school cost more money than my old school. am in the choir, chamber choir and joint school choir to make up for it though :smile: and i have done singing at stagecoach for ten years.
john is such a :angry: sometimes... well actually most of the time.
Original post by ?Hannah
grade 5 standard singing. had to stop when i moved schools, as my current school cost more money than my old school. am in the choir, chamber choir and joint school choir to make up for it though :smile: and i have done singing at stagecoach for ten years.

Wow thats very impressive, u do music gcse?

I used to play the violin but then i stopped. Reached up to grade 5 :biggrin:
You guys are all posting pictures of yourself and there's me who doesn't lol. I just can't even imagine if someone from my school finds me - embarrasing :colondollar:
Original post by nisha.sri
I used to play the violin but then i stopped. Reached up to grade 5 :biggrin:

I used to play the violin as well but I was the only boy in my class that did so I got called gay. Lol.

I doubt you will, I think they got reported (I hope so anyway), what an idiot I wouldn't even give them the time of day tbh

Yep the may have been reported - I wonder who by...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending