The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
:adore:

I think it must be a glitch as there are 10 or so higher on the last 24 hour leaderboard, but I'll take it. :colondollar:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I think it must be a glitch as there are 10 or so higher on the last 24 hour leaderboard, but I'll take it. :colondollar:

Pretty sure your typing speed's still higher than most, if not all, users on here. :lol:
Pretty sure your typing speed's still higher than most, if not all, users on here. :lol:

Nah this is TSR, where the top 50% is the top 99.9% of the average population..
lol rather top 0.1% I should say
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Nah this is TSR, where the top 50% is the top 99.9% of the average population..
lol rather top 0.1% I should say

It doesn't feel like it, with the posts I sometimes see..
It doesn't feel like it, with the posts I sometimes see..

Being very adept and very stupid are certainly not mutually exclusive. :tongue:
I got called 'mummy' today:colondollar:
I found a five pound note on the ground! :biggrin:
I just went for a job interview at my old workplace.

I say interview; I walked in, spoke to the new manager who said that my record was great and he'd heard nothing but good things from my old colleagues, and that I had the job. Just like that. Probably the quickest I'll ever get a job, haha.
:woo:
Talked to someone a bit inrl.
Was good to let some of the stress out of the bottle :smile: not the entire liquid (won't ever spill all that to people) just the compressed air at the top but enough to de-stress slightly :smile:
:pizza:
Sleepy head
Relieved and worried. My mum nearly got admitted to hospital earlier but the clinic decided to discharge her but she's getting referred for more tests. I'm relieved she got home and she's feeling better with the tablets they gave her but worried about her tests. She has enough to deal with with my stepdad and papa being ill :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 433
Feeling a little annoyed for absolutely no reason - I woke up like this. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleepy and have a headache but have an exam tomorrow:colonhash::frown:
feeling **** atm
Guys, I have some bad news... :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Guys, I have some bad news... :erm:

Spoiler

Oh thank god, thought it was something serious! :tongue: Not going to lie, my music taste has sort of changed, I like heavy music now, like really rocky.
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh thank god, thought it was something serious! :tongue: Not going to lie, my music taste has sort of changed, I like heavy music now, like really rocky.

:lol:

I felt as though they lacked passion.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
:lol:

I felt as though they lacked passion.

Lol yeah I know what you mean, I like the Hunna now :smile:

Latest