The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
Got my creative writing coursework back just now...

Spoiler

That's amazing - you should be sooo proud of it :biggrin:
Original post by NiamhM1801
I am so lucky I don't have an exam today oh my god
My alarm didn't go off, so I ended up waking up at 8:00 - considering I like half an hour away from my school and I would have had to have got ready as well I would have been late to it!!
I swear I'm setting like 20 alarms tonight it's not happening tomorrow too!!

I over slept on 2 of my exam days. luckily my exams were in the afternoon otherwise I would've missed maths and physics lol. I woke up at 9:20 on one of the days
Original post by GCSEstudentt
I over slept on 2 of my exam days. luckily my exams were in the afternoon otherwise I would've missed maths and physics lol. I woke up at 9:20 on one of the days

Wow that is lucky! I'd be absolutely terrified if I was late to an exam - and even worse if I missed one completely!! I literally check my timetable 3 times to make sure whether it's a morning or afternoon exam :redface:
Yeah I do - I'm strangely looking forward to it :biggrin:

I am too. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I just hope they don't throw a curve ball. ( That is a saying ) lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I am too. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I just hope they don't throw a curve ball. ( That is a saying ) lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Well surely it can only be good - means you're confident with the units and will likely do well! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ?Hannah
Oh, I meant in a joking way that pikachu was ignoring me. Because she didn't follow me back!! 😂 Nor respond to my private message.

Woah.....sorry...my thing is really slow so I didn't get the messages that quick..sorry..and I just woke up...from my twelve hours of beauty sleep...lol...dw...I won't ignore u...if I don't respond..take it as I'm sleeping...cuz I usually am...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Got my creative writing coursework back just now...

Spoiler

Wow..well done...👏👏👏so proud of u...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hannah...I haven't got a PM from u...I'll go on laptop and see...cuz my iPad is slow af...😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the peak time of tsr is like early in the morning....?? When I'm a tad busy sleeping...??😪😪😪lmao...I just read through the posts later...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Would love to go on a night out with tinkie Winkie. I mean his handbag was my life when I as younger.

It turns out that tinkie winkie is supposed to show gay pride...I think I've already mentioned that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't really call 11:45pm "early" but that might just be me...
Aw no! Hope you feel better soon :smile:
When's your next exam?

Awww.thx...on Friday,..physics,,,and then I've just got further maths to deal with....so I'm really looking forward to physics...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Awww.thx...on Friday,..physics,,,and then I've just got further maths to deal with....so I'm really looking forward to physics...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah same here, but I've got the science unit 7s (the triple stuff) in the last week as well. This week's been pretty chill though with only 2 exams :smile:
Are you feeling a bit better now?
Ah same here, but I've got the science unit 7s (the triple stuff) in the last week as well. This week's been pretty chill though with only 2 exams :smile:
Are you feeling a bit better now?

Ah...I see...yup....just a tad little better...although the taste in my mouth is sooo disgusting at the moment...my toothpaste tasted of bananas..yuk....thx for asking anyway...good luck for ur exams...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol...just increased my font size and it looks weird af...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who remembers those coco pop straws for breakfast...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who remembers those coco pop straws for breakfast...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg yes !! Do you remember those bowls ?
Original post by nisha.sri

Yessss.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri

I loved them...I was a total coco pops fan...

Posted from TSR Mobile
They don't sell the coco pops straws cereal anymore...I'm sooo sad...they were literally my life,,,cuz u got suck up the milk through the straws and cuz the straws were made out of hazelnut chocolate...u could eat them...they were the best...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow..well done...👏👏👏so proud of u...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank-you! Appreciate this. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending