The Student Room Group

Why has he changed his mind so much?

There's a guy i've liked for about 5.5 months now. We've slept together 3 times or so since the beginning of the year, and have spent time in a group, but that's all it's been.
We have talked almost every day since the beginning of the year with very few exceptions.
However, he keeps changing his mind about how he feels about me. At the start of the year he said to me and others that he was interested in me, and then just under 2 months later he said to my friend that he only saw me as a friend.
About 2 months ago, he said he didn't have feelings for me but he was very attracted, and then not longer after that he said he did like me, and me going on a date with another guy had made him realise, and it had made him jealous :s
then, about 2 weeks ago, he told me he does really like me, I've got everything to please etc. looks and personality-wise but doesn't see a relationship with me, and he doesn't know why :s
now he's began talking to me more on facebook and he's been flirting a bit :s
he's so confusing ,does he like me or not :s Not sure why he keeps changing hi smind....
Original post by Anonymous
There's a guy i've liked for about 5.5 months now. We've slept together 3 times or so since the beginning of the year, and have spent time in a group, but that's all it's been.
We have talked almost every day since the beginning of the year with very few exceptions.
However, he keeps changing his mind about how he feels about me. At the start of the year he said to me and others that he was interested in me, and then just under 2 months later he said to my friend that he only saw me as a friend.
About 2 months ago, he said he didn't have feelings for me but he was very attracted, and then not longer after that he said he did like me, and me going on a date with another guy had made him realise, and it had made him jealous :s
then, about 2 weeks ago, he told me he does really like me, I've got everything to please etc. looks and personality-wise but doesn't see a relationship with me, and he doesn't know why :s
he's so confusing ,does he like me or not :s Not sure why he keeps changing hi smind....

Talk to him, if no relationship after that just friendzone
Reply 2
Yeah, I mean he's starting more conversations with me than he used to, and as I said he's been really quite flirty, so .... but no idea how he can change his mind so much about whether he likes me or not :s He claimed about 2 weeks ago he 'still likes me' but just doesnt want a relationship in general/didn't see one woriking with me :s
Reply 3
and he agreed to meet me one-on-one not that long ago...

I genuinely thought this would be a Trump rant lol
He's using you, dude. He explicitly told you he wasn't interested, yet felt "jealous" when you moved on? And then immediately after, he switched on you only to continue flirting online? Wat? This entire post is a massacre, please, please, don't fall for this guy. I suspect you already have, but you've got to realise that he will continue to string you along for as long as you let him. It's useless waiting for him to "decide," because he made the decision long ago. He's dicking you around, OP.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by depeche_chode
He's using you, dude. He explicitly told you he wasn't interested, yet felt "jealous" when you moved on? And then immediately after, he switched on you only to continue flirting online? Wat? This entire post is a massacre, please, please, don't fall for this guy. I suspect you already have, but you've got to realise that he will continue to string you along for as long as you let him. It's useless waiting for him to "decide," because he made the decision long ago. He's dicking you around, OP.

Yep, sadly I have :s I want to forget him, but find it tough..
not sure what he wants from me, as the last time we slept together (just over a month ago) he told me that he thought it would be better that we didn't do that again...
then about 2 weeks after that, he made a very suggestive comment; essentially saying that he was getting hard thinking about me...
and now the past 2 weeks (he's moved away further now so) but he's been very chatty online and flirty...
so do you think he really just wants sex or he maybe has interest in more, or not at all?
Reply 7
Seems like he's playing games. Wise up and ignore him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's what my friend (and his friend!) also said.... he probably is! I dunno why he'd want to though? What interest does he get from it? If I knew someone liked me and I wasn't interested, I would certainly not make suggestive comments, and I'd want to discourage them... I dunno. maybe it's an ego boost/he likes the attention.
Yep, sadly I have :s I want to forget him, but find it tough..
not sure what he wants from me, as the last time we slept together (just over a month ago) he told me that he thought it would be better that we didn't do that again...
then about 2 weeks after that, he made a very suggestive comment; essentially saying that he was getting hard thinking about me...
and now the past 2 weeks (he's moved away further now so) but he's been very chatty online and flirty...
so do you think he really just wants sex or he maybe has interest in more, or not at all?

Wow, he just gets better and better. Don't be guilty about having teh feels, I think we've all fell for the wrong person at some point. I definitely have :colone:. Honestly, I think he's in it for the lulz and for the faps. He probably knows how you feel, and is using that to his advantage. He's a loser, and I'm sorry you had to fall for him. Go on more dates with more people to forget him and if he tries to suck you back in, tell him to eat a chode. You deserve more than this guy.
Yeah :s-smilie: still don't understand why he's told me about 6 times this year that he's interested if he's not :frown: And he told me he only sleeps with girls he really likes, not just anyone etc..
I know he's single, he's probably just bored and horny, but as soon as someone comes along who he has feelings for, he will drop me like a hot potato!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending