The Student Room Group

A boy that is really confusing me.

So this all happened a couple of months ago. This boy, which I liked, never admitted to liking me, but now I realize that he was really flirty and other things. One day, he came up to me and said other people told him I liked him, but never directly asked me if I liked him or not, but said he was wanting to know. I panicked, and said I didn’t like him. My friend said I embarrassed him and hurt his ego. I don’t understand why he would even come up to me and ask me. We haven’t really talked since, but can’t help but wonder, did he like me?
Reply 1
Probably, tell him you’ve changed your mind and see what happens
Reply 2
Original post by Kaitlinw23
So this all happened a couple of months ago. This boy, which I liked, never admitted to liking me, but now I realize that he was really flirty and other things. One day, he came up to me and said other people told him I liked him, but never directly asked me if I liked him or not, but said he was wanting to know. I panicked, and said I didn’t like him. My friend said I embarrassed him and hurt his ego. I don’t understand why he would even come up to me and ask me. We haven’t really talked since, but can’t help but wonder, did he like me?

tell him you like him and hope for the best
Reply 3
Hurt his ego? That sounds a bit like a red flag to me.
Reply 4
Original post by Doomotron
Hurt his ego? That sounds a bit like a red flag to me.

That’s just what my friend referred to it as. But after I told him I didn’t like him we talked every once in a while but not much. So I do think I embarrassed him, because I said it pretty bluntly in front of my friends. He now has a girlfriend, but they are on the rocks and she is not a very good girlfriend. I don’t have any classes with him, but whenever I see him in the hallway, he’s usually looking my way or at me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending