The Student Room Group

NUDITY TRIGGER: Brexit leaves Britain naked.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/01/naked-don-a-cambridge-academics-protest-against-brexit/

A Cambridge academic walked in naked at a meeting at the Faculty of Economics in protest against the results of the EU referendum.

Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College and the chair of the meeting, glanced at her and then said to his secretary: “I think we need some cups for the coffee” and everyone else just stared straight ahead.

:lol:

Scroll to see replies

So triggered right now
Reply 2
Original post by 34908seikj
So triggered right now

Couldn't help but be slightly aroused by the painting... she's not attractive.
Sorry, but being naked isn't a form of protest in my mind. It's just the natural state of humans.
Omg! :laugh: I swear some of these brexit protests stories are funny. They've even made a dating app only for Remainers*
This is why I hate intellectuals.

Dumbass attention seeking, smug narcissism, lack of personal grooming of body hair. I'd rather marry a chav than a university lecturer :laugh:
Reply 6
Original post by queen-bee
Omg! :laugh: I swear some of these brexit protests stories are funny. They've even made a dating app only for Remainers*

Lmao, what a joke!
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
This is why I hate intellectuals.

Dumbass attention seeking, smug narcissism, lack of personal grooming of body hair. I'd rather marry a chav than a university lecturer :laugh:

Good for you, I admire her body hair.
i thought i recognised her ermmm face
Original post by EricPiphany

I'm not against pussy hair, I find it hot (find it hot either way tbh), but people from this very white, middle class professional class have forgotten how to be people. The working classes and the upper classes have retained that beautiful aspect of human brutishness.

A normal woman grows pussy hair because her husband finds it hot, not as a hollow act of political showmanship.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Roast
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/01/naked-don-a-cambridge-academics-protest-against-brexit/

A Cambridge academic walked in naked at a meeting at the Faculty of Economics in protest against the results of the EU referendum.

Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College and the chair of the meeting, glanced at her and then said to his secretary: “I think we need some cups for the coffee” and everyone else just stared straight ahead.

:lol:

I really fail to see why the EU has become such a right-on cause. A bunch of neoliberal bureaucratic globalists who favour helping big corporations while sufficating small ones with red tape. Wow so left-wing.

Literally the only real reason it has become so right-on to support the EU is because a section of the right hate the EU and the far-right avidly support Brexit because they think leaving the EU will mean we can have much tighter immigration control. So many of the left's in vogue causes only exist because a section of the right-wing believe something and they feel they must hold the opposite view.

What do you admire about it?
Original post by KingBradly
What do you admire about it?

It looks very soft and wise. Like a loving grandmother.

Spoiler

It looks very soft and wise. Like a loving grandmother.

Spoiler

A loving grandmother ... I'm not sure that's a compliment though.
Original post by Vesniep
A loving grandmother ... I'm not sure that's a compliment though.

Like a forest, watered by golden showers, in a lovely breeze.
Original post by The Roast
Couldn't help but be slightly aroused by the painting... she's not attractive.

To be a Remainian you have to be dead on the inside, sometimes that makes its way to the outside as well.
Reply 17
How would you feel increasing your Student Loan by £9,000 pa to be taught by that eejit?

Hayzoos Holy Christo
(edited 7 years ago)
What would her protest have been if she thought Brexit left Britain f***ed?
Reply 19
Original post by MagicNMedicine
What would her protest have been if she thought Brexit left Britain f***ed?
Snigger

Or "We're gonna get shafted by Europe"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending