The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I live in the middle of nowhere and I can't do ****. Also I have no ****ing privacy in this house at all. There are very very few jobs in this area and I am ironically incapable of "unskilled" jobs anyway. I'd like to actually exercise for once but like I said, no privacy in this house. I want to go out and do something interesting but I can't drive and everywhere is miles away. I'm just sitting here on the ****ing computer 24/7, honestly I wake up, lie in bed with laptop for a bit, get out of bed, put laptop on desk, do meaningless crap on the internet, eat lunch, do meaningless crap on the internet, eat dinner, do meaningless crap on the internet, watch TV, do meaningless crap on the internet, go to sleep, repeat. It's not even an exaggeration. It's like the life of someone severely depressed, except I'm not, I do want to go out and do things, but I can't.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I live in the middle of nowhere and I can't do ****. Also I have no ****ing privacy in this house at all. There are very very few jobs in this area and I am ironically incapable of "unskilled" jobs anyway. I'd like to actually exercise for once but like I said, no privacy in this house. I want to go out and do something interesting but I can't drive and everywhere is miles away. I'm just sitting here on the ****ing computer 24/7, honestly I wake up, lie in bed with laptop for a bit, get out of bed, put laptop on desk, do meaningless crap on the internet, eat lunch, do meaningless crap on the internet, eat dinner, do meaningless crap on the internet, watch TV, do meaningless crap on the internet, go to sleep, repeat. It's not even an exaggeration. It's like the life of someone severely depressed, except I'm not, I do want to go out and do things, but I can't.

Hit up da gym.
HeeyEverything is fine except for the weather. But I'm happY!
Irked, this cyclist decided to run the red light when pedestrians were crossing and got annoyed at me for crossing his path -_-
Honestly I'm funny af i don't care what anyone says, i make myself laugh all the time xD
Its way too hot!!!!
Im gonna melt!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Its way too hot!!!!
Im gonna melt!

Oh lol hi
Me too, its sooooo hot outside :shock:, the inside is a freezer compared to the outside

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol hi
Me too, its sooooo hot outside :shock:, the inside is a freezer compared to the outside

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!
It sure is!!
Like me? :wink:
My house is a damn oven!
Hi!
It sure is!!
Like me? :wink:
My house is a damn oven!

Oh lmao :lol: yh like u :yep:
... But still a freezer compared to the outside... :mmm:
So sporty
Gonna rek out mi lil brother in table tennis :mwuaha:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
There is no place like home!

Really happy to be back :colondollar:

Now I feel like a nap...
Original post by mediaya
Oh lmao :lol: yh like u :yep:
... But still a freezer compared to the outside... :mmm:

Hehe! :lol:
Hmm well id have plenty of liquid ice cream if my house was a feeezer compared to outside :rofl:
exhausted
Original post by Salamandastron
exhausted

same!
Frikin sun :shakecane: stupid heatwave give me sunburn and abnormal sweating :erm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I have decided to change my career ambitions and become an ice cube.
A bit sick.
Original post by junayd1998
A bit sick.

Whyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe! :lol:
Hmm well id have plenty of liquid ice cream if my house was a feeezer compared to outside :rofl:

True lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
So exhausted!
Just wanna sleep until winter
Csnt take any more of this heat!
Been feeling so dizzy recently, can barely stand up straight without falling over! :frown:
:cry2:

Latest