The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Uni 2016 starters

Who's expecting to come to Warwick this year and has applied for Jack Martin accommodation?
If anyone in here is a conditional offer holder, has Warwick made changes to your UCAS track status?
I was one IB point away from meeting their entry requirement. I have e-mailed them, but to no avail, they haven't replied so far. I am wondering if the university's faculty is still in service or is already in vacation.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by belaaa
Who's expecting to come to Warwick this year and has applied for Jack Martin accommodation?

I chose Warwick as my firm and today the offer turned into an unconditional. I also applied for JM as my first choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
You got an unconditional?! what course are you doing? (also can your offer change like that once you've accepted the conditional?)
Reply 4
Original post by belaaa
You got an unconditional?! what course are you doing? (also can your offer change like that once you've accepted the conditional?)

My place to study PPE was confirmed as soon as I sent in my exam's results (I believe a conditional changes into an unconditional as soon as you fulfill the requirements and send proof of your qualifications to the admissions office).
Reply 5
Original post by Pluto Cat
If anyone in here is a conditional offer holder, has Warwick made changes to your UCAS track status?
I was one IB point away from meeting their entry requirement. I have e-mailed them, but to no avail, they haven't replied so far. I am wondering if the university's faculty is still in service or is already in vacation.

I got an offer for 6 in English HL and 38 points, got a 7 and 37. I emailed and phoned them and last Sunday my status changed to unconditional in UCAS. I applied for English Lit and Creative Writing.

Quick Reply

Latest