The Student Room Group

Personal Statement review for Business Management - Please help.

Hi,

I'm looking to do an MSc in Business Management and Leadership/International Business Management etc THIS September.

I am away for nearly all of August so I need to get the ball rolling and my applications done ASAP, so I have written a first draft of my personal statement.

Is there anyone here who would be willing to look over it for me and give me a few pointers?

Much Appreciated.
Please don't send your PS to anyone over the internet. You have no control over it otherwise. Masters PSs vary a lot on requirements between different universities as well
Reply 2
Original post by *Interrobang*
Please don't send your PS to anyone over the internet. You have no control over it otherwise. Masters PSs vary a lot on requirements between different universities as well

I see it says you are a personal statement reviewer... How about I send it to you? Haha.
Reply 3
Highly recommend Wordvice.com when you want your personal statement or common app essays concisely revised.
Original post by Dave lad
I see it says you are a personal statement reviewer... How about I send it to you? Haha.

I (and all other PS helpers/reviewers/advisors/whatever we're called now) shouldn't accept PSs by PM. Plus I have no idea about business masters PSs (I did psychology)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending