The Student Room Group

Do girls in uk dislike middle east and asian guys??

I am a international student from dubai started uni last year in london .... and i feel that girls here are not really into asians and arabs i have tried talking to many girls but have had no luck some have even told me they think im good looking but im not their type .... the reason im saying this is beacause i have many pakistani friends some are close to male model level looks have good personalities but still have no luck with women .... why is it like this in uk?

Scroll to see replies

What type of girls do you go for?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
What type of girls do you go for?

All types european asian etc etc pakistani girls are good looking but are more into white and black guys
Reply 3
Some guys just don't find the right girl to ask.

One problem is, a lot of guys with that background won't introduce a white girlfriend to their families, or even admit to being with a girl, which produces a long-term barrier. This has happened to me twice, and it puts a dampener on things.

Generally though, most girls I know would say that a good looking and nice Asian/ Arab would be right up their street; no different to someone who was born in the UK, or is white.
Original post by Stinglikeabee
All types european asian etc etc pakistani girls are good looking but are more into white and black guys

Riight well i have absolutely zero experience with girls.

That makes me sound gay :L , bump the thread tht will help
Stereotypes of the 'strict religious family' tend to be a big turnoff for your typical atheist white girl

That makes me sound gay

We've been over this before babe :wink:
Are you religious? No offence, but that tends to turn off a lot of (athiest) women. The only Arab/Asian lads I know that have got with Brit girls were all drinkers (and smoked weed, come to think of it o.O but don't do that lol) and not really religious.

Otherwise, it might just be you mate :L
Many whites are not interested in blacks and Browns however not all
Reply 8
Original post by TelAviv
Stereotypes of the 'strict religious family' tend to be a big turnoff for your typical atheist white girl

Not to mention the whole anti-muslim / arab sentiment right now
9 times out of 10 yes.
Since 97% of these guys are after their passports and not the girls themselves lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Afraid so.
Reply 11
Original post by Stinglikeabee
I am a international student from dubai started uni last year in london .... and i feel that girls here are not really into asians and arabs i have tried talking to many girls but have had no luck some have even told me they think im good looking but im not their type .... the reason im saying this is beacause i have many pakistani friends some are close to male model level looks have good personalities but still have no luck with women .... why is it like this in uk?

UK is majority white & culturally homogenous. London is really the only place with any diversity (Birmingham has a little).

But people in London originate from all over England. Because these people have never had any exposure to anything other than white English people & white English culture, they are not attracted to anything other than white English.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv

We've been over this before babe :wink:

Blow me :angry:
Blow me :angry:

astaghfirullah akhi,haram!
I think a lot of it is to do with perceived cultural heritage which turns them off, especially with the "attitudes towards women" that is stereotyped from that part of the world is seen as a negative over here. Whether that is right or wrong, it seems to be the case.
They prefer white European/Western Christian guy's - get over it.
Put some gel in your hair and wear a leather jacket.
My best friend does

Posted from TSR Mobile
There will always be girls with different tastes, and it just sounds like you've been unlucky here! What about getting involved with girls who you connect with on things like interests, which might give you more luck as they'd get to know you and hopefully not judge you for your race/ethnicity/religion?
They may like you but they believe the stereotypes of their strict religious family that don't like other races and men thinking that a woman shouldn't be as powerful as the man
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending