Good! Aysha must be happy! :biggrin:

Original post by mr T 999
How do you make love to your TSR wife?? :colondollar: :colone:

Posted from OtherWorld

Erm you'll have to ask her that!

Original post by PrincessBO$$
ehm you can ehm send eachother ehm you know ehm :mmm:

:colonhash: That's not happened yet!
I think she wouldn't appreciated it tbh! Not at all!
Original post by mediaya
:nothing: ask freezer when he comes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe!
I'm over the moon, I passed my ESA medical :woo: I'm so relieved that the government is finally taking OCD seriously now and regarding it as the debilitating illness it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going shopping with my mother is frustrating. She morphs into a different person and starts bossing me around, giving a running commentary for everything, walking too slowly and fusses fusses fusses.:cry:

Also, you know you're short when you have to JUMP to reach the car boot lid.:sigh:

Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm over the moon, I passed my ESA medical :woo: I'm so relieved that the government is finally taking OCD seriously now and regarding it as the debilitating illness it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look like Snow White in your picture.:tongue:
omg did someone put my leg in a blender >.<
ow meh kneecap
(edited 7 years ago)
Been a tough few weeks with medicals and hospital appointments but they are all over now and I got treated to this bracelet today :h: definitely perked me up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saddened by the death of Bryan Clauson.
Such a talented racer gone too soon
R.I.P
Pissed off :mad: because the pictures I was about to send you don't want to be sent :angry: :angry: kik is so glitchy grrrr @
@Hydeman
Sorry I cannot reply on kik.. For some reason it stopped working :confused: :confused: :confused:
I'm still good. :biggrin:
Although I can imagine me being very bored soon. Going to have the house to myself for at least a month. xD
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Pissed off :mad: because the pictures I was about to send you don't want to be sent :angry: :angry: kik is so glitchy grrrr @
@Hydeman
Sorry I cannot reply on kik.. For some reason it stopped working :confused: :confused: :confused:

No worries at all. :smile: I dunno if you got my last reply, but it basically said it's okay and that I'm happy to wait until you get back home. :jive:
Original post by littlenorthernlass

You look like Snow White in your picture.:tongue:

I'll take that as a compliment :blush:
Original post by Hydeman
No worries at all. :smile: I dunno if you got my last reply, but it basically said it's okay and that I'm happy to wait until you get back home. :jive:

I've seen it in the notification but not all of the sentence, for some reason it did not appear in kik o_o also That is weird considering that my wifi is good en light for TSR :lol: I think that is kik's fault for once xD
Got the bottom row braces put in today. Feels like I'm missing a pair of broken glasses kept together with masking tape. :colone:
Original post by ColossalAtom
Got the bottom row braces put in today. Feels like I'm missing a pair of broken glasses kept together with masking tape. :colone:

I remember getting mine on
Good luck m8, I hope it doesn't ache too much haha

Spoiler

Pretty good ☢️☢️☢️
idk
it's like one of those GCSE maths problems:

Bob has +2 sadness - 100 happiness(3Tired /1 Anxious)
what does Bob have left?

idk what that even was

i got an A in maths be quiet STEM masterrace

:indiff:

clearly showing it ik

i think therefore i have come to the conclusion im tired

or just stupid :dunce:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I remember getting mine on
Good luck m8, I hope it doesn't ache too much haha

Spoiler

All the food is getting stuck on the bottom row now! :angry:

Spoiler

Tired, exhausted.
I have no energy left to finish the rest of the biology lesson, I feel like I'm about to throw up.
Reply 5719
Original post by maria.x
Tired, exhausted.
I have no energy left to finish the rest of the biology lesson, I feel like I'm about to throw up.

Bio lesson looooooooool
It 1am here in UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest