The Student Room Group

British schoolgirl who ran away to Syria with her two friends dies in airstrike.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734942/British-schoolgirl-fled-UK-join-ISIS-killed-airstrike.html

"A British schoolgirl who fled the UK to join ISIS in Syria has been killed by an airstrike in Raqqa.Kadiza Sultana, 17, is thought to have died earlier this year after her home in the terror state's stronghold city was hit by a bomb believed to have been dropped by a Russian plane. Tonight ITV News revealed that Kadiza, who was one of three Bethnal Green schoolgirls who left their homes to join so-called Islamic State, is dead.."

Don't have any sympathy for her whatsoever.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The world is really full of idiots, and it makes me sad.
Me neither. What kind of lunatic do you have to be to want to fight for an organisation that wants to remove your rights?

And she wanted to return! Nobody saw that coming... Jeez, I'd want her as far away from my country as possible.
Original post by Ribbit1234
Good riddance. Hope she suffered a painful death

Considering it was an explosion I think it would've been really quick..
"Oh no! A girl who traveled to a warzone to join a terrorist group has died! How could she have possibly predicted this?"

Sad end for a sad misguided girl
I like how she was named after a dried grape.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Idiot. Absolute idiot.
Reply 8
Suddenly all the dumb things I did when I was 15 seem rather trivial.

Not a single tear shed from me.
What goes around comes around...
Nevermind. What's for tea?
Original post by mercuryman
Nevermind. What's for tea?

Pass the biscuits :wink:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Pass the biscuits :wink:

I'm having chips. Get in!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
ITV News revealed that Kadiza, who was one of three Bethnal Green schoolgirls who left their homes to join so-called Islamic State, is dead.."

Don't have any sympathy for her whatsoever.

Same here, although it must be said that the recruitment of people like this around the world - including in Europe - by Saudi-funded imams, Internet and street recruiters and other such cockroaches is downright predatory. They target people, convince them that their lifestyles have been degenerate and that they can wipe away their sins by leaving for jihad against the west who are - according to this narrative they push - the cause of all of the problems experienced by Muslims the world over, even though most of it is evidently sectarianism that's existed since the day Muhammad died.

This is why quite a lot of the terrorists like the Paris and Nice attackers have backgrounds that appear "un-Islamic". These fundamentalists target and turn them. It's also a shame that "mainstream" imams in the Islamic centres across the country continue to do nothing to combat this and they instead label any attempt by others to do so as Uncle Toms and Islamiphoboc while continuing to push a narrative that the west and Israel does them no favours even though it's evidently BS.

Still, if the reaction of somebody who sees what the West does and thinks an appropriate reaction is terrorism against Western civilians just going about their lives and to capture, kill, torture, enslave and rape thousands of Yazidis then, regardless of the predatory actions of the fundis, they are indeed the enemy and we must not have a shred of sympathy for them.*

By the way, how much of a joke is it that media groups like the BBC and ITV refer to ISIS as "the so-called Islamic State" in a pathetic attempt to disassociate them from Islam? B b bb but I thought the media had it in for Muslims....:rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Considering it was an explosion I think it would've been really quick..

True. Let's hope the other two die in a more painful way,
Reply 15
Lol these stories are fake
Original post by KimKallstrom

Same here, although it must be said that the recruitment of people like this around the world - including in Europe - by Saudi-funded imams, Internet and street recruiters and other such cockroaches is downright predatory. They target people, convince them that their lifestyles have been degenerate and that they can wipe away their sins by leaving for jihad against the west who are - according to this narrative they push - the cause of all of the problems experienced by Muslims the world over, even though most of it is evidently sectarianism that's existed since the day Muhammad died.

This is why quite a lot of the terrorists like the Paris and Nice attackers have backgrounds that appear "un-Islamic". These fundamentalists target and turn them.*

Still, if the reaction of somebody who sees what the West does and thinks an appropriate reaction is terrorism against Western civilians just going about their lives and to capture, kill, torture, enslave and rape thousands of Yazidis then, regardless of the predatory actions of the fundis, they are indeed the enemy and we must not have a shred of sympathy for them.*

By the way, how much of a joke is it that media groups like the BBC and ITV refer to ISIS as "the so-called Islamic State" in a pathetic attempt to disassociate them from Islam? B b bb but I thought the media had it in for Muslims....:rolleyes:

There was a documentary called Jihadi Brides saying the same thing actually. I wish it was still on BBC Iplayer.

Original post by Ribbit1234
True. Let's hope the other two die in a more painful way,

I think 2 have died now. There's just one more idiot left.
Karma bruhh, if she wanted to live she shouldn't have gone in the first place. 😶
Reply 18
Natural selection.
Reply 19
Swear down one of her friends was buff aswell:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending