The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Help with starting my Personal Statement? (Accounting and Finance)

Hi

I was wondering if i could have some tips for starting my personal statement for the course mentioned in the title. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I have no clue how to start
Nothing too complex - the first paragraph should just be about why you want to study/be an accountant, what interests you about the world of finance etc. Just start drafting some opening sentences which might be fitting and you'll soon get the hang of it. Try looking at some other PS as well but obviously don't copy them, I can send you mine if you like.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Junaid12
Hi

I was wondering if i could have some tips for starting my personal statement for the course mentioned in the title. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I have no clue how to start

TSR has resources here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Personal_statement_help
Reply 3
Pm me. I volunteer at coachbright, i have helped lots of kids from low income backgrounds with personal statements, etc. I am at ucl myself doing mech eng.
Reply 4
Original post by Junaid12
Hi

Also, do not share your PS with random people on the interwebs... specifically, do not post it on social media or TSR. And don't email it to anyone...
Reply 5
Original post by jneill
Also, do not share your PS with random people on the interwebs... specifically, do not post it on social media or TSR. And don't email it to anyone...

Ok thank you for the resources, they seem to have helped me massively and appreciate the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending