The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Accounting and finance

For any students who got an offer from LSE Accounting and Finance, I was just wondering what are your predicted grades? (Because I have an A*AA with an A* in Biology and A for math and economics).
Original post by erjidur---2939
For any students who got an offer from LSE Accounting and Finance, I was just wondering what are your predicted grades? (Because I have an A*AA with an A* in Biology and A for math and economics).

About half of all BSc Accounting & Finance LSE applicants are predicted A*A*A or A*A*A. So you still have a great chance. More importantly, LSE consider your UCAS Personal Statement as a huge factor too. So work hard on your Personal Statement, as it will be looked at by the admissions tutors. :smile:

PS: Your grades are fine, just work hard in Maths, as so many students miss their offer each year by getting a B in Maths. :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by thegeek888
About half of all BSc Accounting & Finance LSE applicants are predicted A*A*A or A*A*A. So you still have a great chance. More importantly, LSE consider your UCAS Personal Statement as a huge factor too. So work hard on your Personal Statement, as it will be looked at by the admissions tutors. :smile:

PS: Your grades are fine, just work hard in Maths, as so many students miss their offer each year by getting a B in Maths. :frown:

Thank you for your response!! Just to clarify, are half of students predicted A*A*A* and A*AA?
Thank you for your response!! Just to clarify, are half of students predicted A*A*A* and A*AA?

Yes.
For any students who got an offer from LSE Accounting and Finance, I was just wondering what are your predicted grades? (Because I have an 99- Accountancy, 98- Maths, 98- business studies, 98- Economics, 94-English) I am a cbse student
Original post by thegeek888

Sorry this is late, but where can I find such information?

I can help in this area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending